Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke with my DA, she told me there are not many with white interior so it might take time, sit tight or pick a different interior. She told me you have better chance with some other interior color.

They guaranteed delivery by end of year. I'm not changing anything... we will see what Tesla does after the new year with undelivered vehicles...

They guaranteed delivery by end of year. I'm not changing anything... we will see what Tesla does after the new year with undelivered vehicles...

They will not offer anything. Order agreement doesn’t show any guarantee, if it’s not in written, they are not liable. It’s better to start planning alternatives if you want full refund or be ready for partial refunds.

They will not offer anything. Order agreement doesn’t show any guarantee, if it’s not in written, they are not liable. It’s better to start planning alternatives if you want full refund or be ready for partial refunds.

It would be pretty deceptive to allow anyone to order with Elon saying deliveries by end of year if ordered by November 30th. There was no mention of shortage or warning on white interior. If Elon refunded 5k when he didn't even have to when they changed pricing on the P3D, I think they will do the right thing here. They probably know there are a few hundred that won't make it and planned for this already.

Elon Musk on Twitter

I spoke with my DA, she told me there are not many with white interior so it might take time, sit tight or pick a different interior. She told me you have better chance with some other interior color.

See that's the weird thing because when I called about seeing I needed to do more for my account and to ask about another thing, the Tesla rep told me that the white interior was in big demand but supply was limited as opposed to thr black interior, hence the delay in delivering orders with white vs orders with black for Mid-range 3's.

P3D owners didn't have it in writing with the 5k cost difference when ordered and when the P3D was made cheaper later, but Tesla offered to either do a refund or give free unlimited supercharging. So since it's a "guarantee", there is supposed to be a deal if the condition that's guaranteed isn't meant, otherwise guarantees are worthless.

P3D owners didn't have it in writing with the 5k cost difference when ordered and when the P3D was made cheaper later, but Tesla offered to either do a refund or give free unlimited supercharging. So since it's a "guarantee", there is supposed to be a deal if the condition that's guaranteed isn't meant, otherwise guarantees are worthless.

His tweet says “Model 3 can be delivered”, no where it says “will be” or “guranteed”...
let’s hope Tesla does something about those who won’t get their deliveries by Dec 31st.

His tweet says “Model 3 can be delivered”, no where it says “will be” or “guranteed”...
let’s hope Tesla does something about those who won’t get their deliveries by Dec 31st.
en·sure
[inˈSHo͝or, enˈSHo͝or]
make sure · make certain · see to it · secure · guarantee · warrant · certify · set the seal on · clinch · confirm · check · verify · corroborate · establish · sew up
  • make certain of obtaining or providing (something).
    "she would ensure him a place in society"
    synonyms:
    safeguard · protect · guard · shield · shelter · fortify · make invulnerable · assure · secure · make safe · watch over · look after · take care of
  • (ensure against)
    make sure that (a problem) shall not occur.

Reactions: Babs89
I imagine this is location dependent, but how long from the Las Vegas scheduling guy emailing you to the delivery advisor contacting you? I'd like my VIN and to arrange my credit union financing. I put "cash" when ordering because there was no third party financing option.

I am not worried but would like to get my ducks in a row as soon as possible, as I have pressing life events in the next upcoming weeks prior to delivery.