Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't get any more contact from Tesla, but my account online was updated with a delivery of 12/15 at my house. I'd prefer to pick it up from the delivery center that's like 2 miles from my house. Would I just call the main Tesla number to request this change?

No. Call the service center and they can change it to pickup. I did the same but went in person to discuss the change from home delivery to me picking up from service center. My Tesla acct was updated immediately to reflect pickup.

Reactions: CheeseJam
Just received text with delivery appointment on 12/19.
Had previously received the delivery window text 12/16-12/28. I'm very happy they hit the front of that time frame.

Non-owner, no reservation.
Ordered 11/13
Black/Black
Aero Wheels
EAP

Delivery to my home in the bay area. We are 18 miles from the factory.

Just received text with delivery appointment on 12/19.
Had previously received the delivery window text 12/16-12/28. I'm very happy they hit the front of that time frame.

Non-owner, no reservation.
Ordered 11/13
Black/Black
Aero Wheels
EAP

Delivery to my home in the bay area. We are 18 miles from the factory.

And we are getting a factory tour on 12/17, just 2 days before my delivery!

Congrats ... you have been waiting for just too long without any communication from Tesla I suppose .. relish !

Thanks @rraghu78 !! It has been a long journey, I’m an original reservation holder and can’t wait! I just logged into my account and have a delivery date of 12/18 at 2:30pm! I might need to reschedule due to work, almost can’t believe I will own a Tesla in less than two weeks!

Reactions: rraghu78
Just received my delivery text scheduled for 12/14!

Ordered 10/21(MSM with black & white interior, EAP, 19"), no prior reservation and didn't hear anything until the texts started popping last week.

For those still waiting...hang in there!

Does anybody know how I can reject the trade-in offer made by Tesla?
Their offer is much lower than CarMax.
I have a delivery date (Dec 26), but no VIN assigned. I received no communication from Tesla.

When I did it last week, I clicked through on the trade in offer and on the subsequent screen there was a link to decline/reject the trade-in offer.

Reactions: Jivas
I got a text message on Friday saying my model 3 will be ready between 12/9-12/15. I have just got another message saying the home delivered is scheduled on 12/24. I will be out of town after 12/20 so I am thinking if I can pick it from service center if it can move things faster? I am willing to fly to Fremont just for pickup. Anyone has this experience? Thanks....

White ext/white interior
Mid range RWD
EAP
Aero wheel
San Diego

I got this email from Tesla and it has several "action required" sections, but there are no actions that can be taken on my tesla web page. It's all locked out.

What am I missing?
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.53.15 PM.png

I got a text message on Friday saying my model 3 will be ready between 12/9-12/15. I have just got another message saying the home delivered is scheduled on 12/24. I will be out of town after 12/20 so I am thinking if I can pick it from service center if it can move things faster? I am willing to fly to Fremont just for pickup. Anyone has this experience? Thanks....

White ext/white interior
Mid range RWD
EAP
Aero wheel
San Diego

I have the same setup as you, same delivery date and I'm picking up at the SD location. I know if you pick up from fremont it's faster, I'd give them a call.

Curious when did you order?