Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3’s reportedly warehoused in Maple

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keele and Teston Rd.

Thanks. So this is what we know from you:

VIN are coming soon. I live in Maple, I have been seeing one truck a day delivering Model 3s to a local warehouse. They are here.

You are watching one truck a day deliver them, you have ordered one, but you don't take out your cell phone and take a picture? I guess not, because of what you say below, but that was 5 days ago -- and you also said...

I will try to get one. I thought people knew :)

No one knows about them except for you -- and you've been watching one truck a day without taking one picture so that doesn't help things. But thanks for keeping us updated.

Has anyone who's ordered back east called to ask Tesla if they are indeed warehoused at Keele and Treston Rd. -- or anywhere else for that matter?

Have you seen them again? Have you been able to take any pictures?
Unfortunately I haven’t. Sorry guys. I don’t make it my priority to find the warehouse or take pictures but have seen multiple trucks in the past few weeks loaded driving north on keele.

Yes i am new here and have read several comments regarding the debate and it’s shocking to believe people think I am making up stories like I have nothing better to do. Believe me or not. It’s up to you. Just sharing :)

I will keep my hopes up. Hope everyone does the same.

If I do come across another one. I will snap some pictures. Stay positive M3 owners :cool:

Yes i am new here and have read several comments regarding the debate and it’s shocking to believe people think I am making up stories like I have nothing better to do. Believe me or not. It’s up to you. Just sharing :)

Please don't take it personally. In fact, you should be honoured -- since I view you the same as god. I really want to believe in you -- but I just need some damn proof! ;)

Stay positive M3 owners :cool:

No - forget the positive thinking part -- I call BS on that part for sure since it won't move vehicles. I say stay nowhere, get off your arses, and call Tesla with your order number and tell us what they say about the warehouse.

Last edited:
I called Tesla 2 days ago and they had no idea there was a warehouse in Maple

I highly doubt a call center agent or even the local service center staff would know about their corporate distribution strategy. They didn’t even know about the EV rebate approved vehicles list a few weeks ago, talking to anyone about a warehouse is going to be a dead end.

I drive by the area occasionally, can keep an eye out.

Also, I once saw a parking lot full of new Model X's at the link below. Maybe someone can swing by. Can check myself next week.

Google Maps

That's quite the link you attached. It doesn't work on a PC, but apparently works on a smartphone. Just tried it on my phone and it doesn't work either.

Last edited:
Ok. I'm on my PC. Strange that it doesn't work.

Nope, just tried it on my phone and it takes me to a Spanish website.

Here it is:

D9CmCxS.png

• Informative
Reactions: tlo
I highly doubt a call center agent or even the local service center staff would know about their corporate distribution strategy.

I agree but we were told this:

I visited Tesla in Yorkdale two weeks ago Saturday just to see the model 3 in person and questioned the sales rep about them being in Ontario. He confirmed that they are here and stated that they are waiting for the Ontario government to approve the rebate before they start processing.

Reactions: McFlurri