Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 a few months in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D

Dommmm

Hi there,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for the sound advice when deciding on which model 3 to go for, I genuinely found this forum a great source of info and help.

Picked up my car nearly two months back, and it's been incredible. I absolutely love it.
Decided on the Standard Range plus as we can charge at home and most of my journeys revolve around 20-30 miles. But we do a fair few trips to Cornwall from London through the year. So a week or so after getting it we went, and I will add even the surfboard goes in with room. And it definitely appeased any range anxiety. We stopped when we would have stopped anyhow, was amazed how quick it recharged and arrived with 70% charge. Some sound advice was switch to percentage which gives a good indication.

The driving experience is so relaxing, smooth and it's been fun getting to grips with the driving practice and seeing how many miles we can eek out of it.
Mainly drive it in hold mode and it's great to see how much that regen gives back.

Thanks again for the sound advice and we are those annoying people who wave when we see another Tesla!

thanks Dom

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for the sound advice when deciding on which model 3 to go for, I genuinely found this forum a great source of info and help.

Picked up my car nearly two months back, and it's been incredible. I absolutely love it.
Decided on the Standard Range plus as we can charge at home and most of my journeys revolve around 20-30 miles. But we do a fair few trips to Cornwall from London through the year. So a week or so after getting it we went, and I will add even the surfboard goes in with room. And it definitely appeased any range anxiety. We stopped when we would have stopped anyhow, was amazed how quick it recharged and arrived with 70% charge. Some sound advice was switch to percentage which gives a good indication.

The driving experience is so relaxing, smooth and it's been fun getting to grips with the driving practice and seeing how many miles we can eek out of it.
Mainly drive it in hold mode and it's great to see how much that regen gives back.

Thanks again for the sound advice and we are those annoying people who wave when we see another Tesla!

thanks Dom

It's great to read posts from people who are simply having a great experience of the car! A bit of celebration of the "good things" is always welcome. Understandably the forum is also a place to dig through the detail and to highlight things that could do with some development... but because of that we can sometimes lose sight of the thrill and enjoyment that electric motoring can actually bring! For those of us who don't need the LR/P range on a weekly basis it's always good to be reminded that longer trips in the SR+ are still more than feasible, mainly thanks to the Supercharger network.