Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a few AliExpress items delivered recently so thought I would post my thoughts.

Glove box organiser
US $7.83 39% Off | For Tesla Model 3 BlueStar 2017 2018 2019 Accessories Car Central Armrest Storage Box Auto Container Glove Organizer Case
The rubber mats inside it are rather cheap looking and don’t fit perfectly. Would probably not recommend.

Center Console Wrap
US $8.79 36% Off | Car Styling Stickers Center Console Film Cover Decal Protection Film for Tesla Model 3
I bought the matte black version. It doesn’t scratch like the kenriko ones I’ve seen on YouTube, but it has a weird glitter shimmer to the colour. Not what I was expecting and would not recommend for this reason alone. It comes with 2 of the cup holder ones as I hear that’s the hardest one. Not a 3M material so not sure about the quality, residue. I would apply to prevent scratches while waiting for a more expensive option. Might go for the EVWraps options for this. Not recommended.

Performance Aluminium Pedal Replacement
US $9.05 17% Off | Aluminum alloy Foot Pedal For Tesla Model 3 Accelerator Gas Fuel Brake Pedal Rest Pedal Pads Mats Cover Accessories Car Styling
I liked these, they look high quality and genuine. The old pedals pop off and these slide on. I would recommend the NYK YouTube review of these for install instructions. Don’t get the 3rd piece option as it won’t fit RHD. Recommended.

Door Inside Handle Open Exit Sticker
US $1.34 20% Off | 8Pcs/Set Car Door Open Exit Sticker Decal Fit For Tesla Model 3 Interior Decoration Practical Weather-rated Durable Oracal Vinyl
I got both the glow in the dark and white options. I’d probably stick with white for a more stock look. Look great and a few options. Recommended.

Front Door Guard Protection for Placard in door
US $7.74 20% Off | 2Pcs 0.21mm Sticker Anti-Scratch Front Door Guard Protection Wrap Fit For Tesla Model 3 High Toughness Anti-fouling Anti-scratch
It came folded which is annoying but expected. It looks to be cut to the right sizes. Hard to recommend without seeing how well it installs. Cheap. Indifferent.

Console key card holder
US $2.93 20% Off | New Resin Car Key Activation Card Stopper Trim Frame Sticker Fashion Self-adhensive Reflective Fit for Tesla Model 3#297406
Bought because it was cheap. I don’t really see the point of this as I understand you don’t need the keycard to stay there, only to start the car. Probably won’t even install it. Meh.

Still looking for:
Cheaper TapTes Gen 2 Wireless Charger
Door handle wraps to match pearl white
Chrome delete wrap
Good all weather floor mats that aren’t that ugly honeycomb style

Received the AliExpress J1772 to Type 2 adapter today. Feels very solidly built. Opened it up. Appropriate sized wire. Glass fibre housing.

I've attached pictures, you can click for full sized.

$92 USD delivered via Toll Express from Shanghai. Compared to the EVSE $300, which I suspect is the same exact thing.

EV Adapter Barrel Type 1 to Type 2 32A

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: one4spl
Received the AliExpress J1772 to Type 2 adapter today. Feels very solidly built. Opened it up. Appropriate sized wire. Glass fibre housing.

I've attached pictures, you can click for full sized.

$92 USD delivered via Toll Express from Shanghai. Compared to the EVSE $300, which I suspect is the same exact thing.

EV Adapter Barrel Type 1 to Type 2 32A

View attachment 433528 View attachment 433529 View attachment 433530 View attachment 433531
Note that won't work on early S 85 with only one charger unless Tesla have installed a special relay. For it to work Type1-L must be connected to Type2-(L1,L2,L3) not just Type2-L1.

Had a few AliExpress items delivered recently so thought I would post my thoughts.

Glove box organiser
US $7.83 39% Off | For Tesla Model 3 BlueStar 2017 2018 2019 Accessories Car Central Armrest Storage Box Auto Container Glove Organizer Case
The rubber mats inside it are rather cheap looking and don’t fit perfectly. Would probably not recommend.

Center Console Wrap
US $8.79 36% Off | Car Styling Stickers Center Console Film Cover Decal Protection Film for Tesla Model 3
I bought the matte black version. It doesn’t scratch like the kenriko ones I’ve seen on YouTube, but it has a weird glitter shimmer to the colour. Not what I was expecting and would not recommend for this reason alone. It comes with 2 of the cup holder ones as I hear that’s the hardest one. Not a 3M material so not sure about the quality, residue. I would apply to prevent scratches while waiting for a more expensive option. Might go for the EVWraps options for this. Not recommended.

Performance Aluminium Pedal Replacement
US $9.05 17% Off | Aluminum alloy Foot Pedal For Tesla Model 3 Accelerator Gas Fuel Brake Pedal Rest Pedal Pads Mats Cover Accessories Car Styling
I liked these, they look high quality and genuine. The old pedals pop off and these slide on. I would recommend the NYK YouTube review of these for install instructions. Don’t get the 3rd piece option as it won’t fit RHD. Recommended.

Door Inside Handle Open Exit Sticker
US $1.34 20% Off | 8Pcs/Set Car Door Open Exit Sticker Decal Fit For Tesla Model 3 Interior Decoration Practical Weather-rated Durable Oracal Vinyl
I got both the glow in the dark and white options. I’d probably stick with white for a more stock look. Look great and a few options. Recommended.

Front Door Guard Protection for Placard in door
US $7.74 20% Off | 2Pcs 0.21mm Sticker Anti-Scratch Front Door Guard Protection Wrap Fit For Tesla Model 3 High Toughness Anti-fouling Anti-scratch
It came folded which is annoying but expected. It looks to be cut to the right sizes. Hard to recommend without seeing how well it installs. Cheap. Indifferent.

Console key card holder
US $2.93 20% Off | New Resin Car Key Activation Card Stopper Trim Frame Sticker Fashion Self-adhensive Reflective Fit for Tesla Model 3#297406
Bought because it was cheap. I don’t really see the point of this as I understand you don’t need the keycard to stay there, only to start the car. Probably won’t even install it. Meh.

Still looking for:
Cheaper TapTes Gen 2 Wireless Charger
Door handle wraps to match pearl white
Chrome delete wrap
Good all weather floor mats that aren’t that ugly honeycomb style

here is my list:
Taptes:
TapTes_Tesla_Model_3_wheel_bands_small.png

1 Wheel Bands for Tesla Model 3 for All Four Wheels Ship from California Red / Black / Ship from China 1 $49.99 Shopping cart
Product image
Description Quantity Price
taptes_ts003000132_1_330746f0-b505-4584-bb68-79c33e8bf8f8_small.jpg

1 Pet Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3 1 $39.99
taptes_ts003000074_9_small.jpg

1 Center Console Key Holder for Tesla Model 3 1 $9.99
taptes_ts003000134_13_small.jpg

1 Multi-Function Organizer Box for Tesla Model 3 Center Console 1 $9.99
Rear_Seat_Back_Protectors_for_Tesla_Model_3_1_small.jpg

1 Rear Seat Back Protectors for Tesla Model 3 1 $49.99
All-Weather_Floor_Mats_Cargo_Liners_for_Tesla_Model_3_4_small.jpg

All-Weather Floor Mats&Cargo Liners for Tesla Model 3 Rear Cargo Liner 1 $89.9

Product image
Description Quantity Price
Car_Door_Inner_Anti_Kick_Protective_Wrap_Set_for_Tesla_Model_3_5_small.jpg

1 Car Door Inner Anti Kick Protective Wrap Set for Tesla Model 3 Pre Order 1 $19.99
5_5caffeb3-d8d4-497e-a8d9-f98eae0e081c_small.jpg

1 Dashboard Wrap for Tesla Model 3 Pre Order Glossy Carbon Fiber 1 $9.99
taptes_ts003000166_2_27a51002-669a-4303-bc79-4fdcaa319cc6_small.jpg

1 Center Console Wrap / Protection Cover for Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Glossy 1 $19.99

61Ys_J9uCgL._SL1200_small.jpg

1 Dashboard Heat Resistance Mat for Tesla Model 3 1 $24.99
Foot_Rest_Dead_Pedal_Cover_for_Tesla_Model_3_3_small.JPG

1 Foot Rest Dead Pedal Cover for Tesla Model 3 No Just Footrest Dead Pedal / Ship from China 1 $14.99
Front_Windshield_Sunshade_for_Tesla_Model_3_3_small.jpg

1 Front Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Model 3 1 $19.99
Door_Handle_Clear_Wrap_for_Tesla_Model_3_1_small.jpg

1 Door Handle Clear Wrap for Tesla Model 3 1 $9.99
taptes_ts003000081_1_69dd001c-e983-4261-a2fc-80d6c7eddce8_small.jpg

1 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 HD / Ship from China 1 $14.99
taptes_ts003000112_1_384380f4-4596-4476-896f-d5530c934f13_small.jpg

1 Center Console & Cup Holder Rubber Liners for Tesla Model 3 Red Trim 1 $9.99
1_1_235b332f-7024-4b27-9803-b7af94315b23_small.jpg

1 Door Sill Wrap for Tesla Model 3 Clear/Carbon Fiber Clear 1 $9.99
Wireless_Charging_Pad_for_Tesla_Model_3_Upgraded_Version_Generation_2_0_small.jpg

Wireless Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3 1 $49.90

Shipping from TAPTES is usually free but can be variable as to timing and they ship part orders so it can get confusing as to what has been sent. I am still waiting on the phone charging pad and the dashboard wrap.

I have some other accessories that I'll list shortly from other suppliers.

In regard to ordering I changed my P3D (black interior) from solid black to pearl white as soon as Tesla changed its configuration options. I do like the black but hard to protect the paint, keep clean, may get hotter and less visible on the road. I do like black, white and red (but the $3800 additional paint cost quickly turns into $6000 when you add GST, LCT, and WA stamp duty at 6%)

• Informative
Reactions: ittah
I am still waiting on this from Jeda
Dashcam & Sentry Ready
The Tesla Model 3 USB Hub is not only designed to fit perfectly in the space, but also to fit the growing needs of your Tesla Model 3. We have meticulously designed a compartment that hides your storage device (whether its a SSD or a USB flash drive,) to make your console look minimal, and to hide your data in case of a security threat.

Jeda Products | Tesla Model 3 USB Hub

Product Quantity Price
Tesla Model 3 USB Hub 1 $79.00
Subtotal: $79.00
Shipping: $28.00 via Flat Rate Priority

these were from Evannex ( US):
mail
Car Cover for the Tesla Model 3 - Car Cover for Model 3 with Bungee Cord

Subtotal: $155.95
Shipping: $89.95
Total: $245.90

Trunk Lift: Pneumatic Hood Supports for Tesla Model 3 (set of two) - None
Quantity: 1
Total: $49.95

Subtotal: $49.95
mail
Shipping: $39.95
Total: $89.90

here are my Ebay indulgences!

PU Leather Key Card Set Car Key Fob Pocket Bag Cover Protector For Tesla Model 3
( 233281755321 )

Rubber Jack Lift Point Pad Adapter Tool Chassis Dedicated For Tesla Model 3 All( 29312329071
ellieshang
Order Rubber Jack Lift Point Pad Adapter Tool Chassis Dedicated For Tesla Model 3 All

ORDER TOTAL
AU $18.72

Accessory Key protector FOB For Tesla Model 3 Silicone Shell Cover Non-slip
2010betterelectronics
ORDER TOTAL
AU $10.68
Order Accessory Key protector FOB For Tesla Model 3 Silicone Shell Cover Non-slip

Noise Reduction Sealing Strip Car Sunroof Auto Accessories for Tesla Model 3
guodsez699
ORDER TOTAL
AU $16.90
Order Noise Reduction Sealing Strip Car Sunroof Auto Accessories for Tesla Model 3

9.6FT/3M Transparent Car Adhensive Door Edge Guard Scratch Protector Trim Strip
super-auto-world
ORDER TOTAL
AU $5.93
Order 9.6FT/3M Transparent Car Adhensive Door Edge Guard Scratch Protector Trim Strip

For Tesla Model 3 2016~2019 4PCS PP Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard
( 303213232659 )
infinite-engine
ORDER TOTAL
AU $42.41
Order For Tesla Model 3 2016~2019 4PCS PP Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard

2 REVERSE Warning Stickers CCTV Video Camera Recording Car Vehicle Sign Safety +
izzybargains
ORDER TOTAL
AU $15.29
Order 2 REVERSE Warning Stickers CCTV Video Camera Recording Car Vehicle Sign Safety +

5F8B 2x Sonic Gadgets Car Grille Mount Animal Whistle Repeller Alert Roadkill
supersellerboy
ORDER TOTAL
AU $3.40
Order 5F8B 2x Sonic Gadgets Car Grille Mount Animal Whistle Repeller Alert Roadkill

For Tesla model 3 2017-2019 Steel Siver Rear Bumper Protector Cover Trim 3pcs
ighflying2014
ORDER TOTAL
AU $127.02
Order For Tesla model 3 2017-2019 Steel Siver Rear Bumper Protector Cover Trim 3pcs

For Tesla Model 3 Door Exit Decal Luminous Button Sticker Kit(Set of 8pcs)
fight-7250
ORDER TOTAL
AU $3.93
Order For Tesla Model 3 Door Exit Decal Luminous Button Sticker Kit(Set of 8pcs)

I am still waiting on this from Jeda
Dashcam & Sentry Ready
The Tesla Model 3 USB Hub is not only designed to fit perfectly in the space, but also to fit the growing needs of your Tesla Model 3. We have meticulously designed a compartment that hides your storage device (whether its a SSD or a USB flash drive,) to make your console look minimal, and to hide your data in case of a security threat.

Jeda Products | Tesla Model 3 USB Hub

Product Quantity Price
Tesla Model 3 USB Hub 1 $79.00
Subtotal: $79.00
Shipping: $28.00 via Flat Rate Priority
Still waiting for mine as well!

I also got this:
TESLA Model 3 Key Fob - NEW OEM
mail
Hope it works in Aus!

and from Modern Spare US:
suits P3D
Product Quantity Price
TruLift 2.0T Scissor Jack Upgrade For Complete Spare Tire Kit 1 $10.00
2017-2019 Tesla Model 3 Complete Kit - Carrying Case Included 1 $359.95
Subtotal: $369.95
Shipping: $280.90 via DHL Express Worldwide
Total: $650.85

#1 Spare Tire Kit Engineered Specifically For Your Model 3 | Modern Spare
Modern-spare-tire-kit-300x300.jpg

Where does the spare fit in the car? How much extra weight does it add?

these were from Evannex ( US):
mail
Car Cover for the Tesla Model 3 - Car Cover for Model 3 with Bungee Cord

Subtotal: $155.95
Shipping: $89.95
Total: $245.90

Trunk Lift: Pneumatic Hood Supports for Tesla Model 3 (set of two) - None
Quantity: 1
Total: $49.95

Subtotal: $49.95
mail
Shipping: $39.95
Total: $89.90
Why the car cover, do you park on the street?

Car covers are bad news for your paintwork if you can avoid them.

Reactions: stuartl