Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You likely can 'plead' & get the Supercharging year as your order was in plenty of time. SC can advise, as they know the status of your order.

Unlikely, the main office in Toronto called me after the announcement of my delay till March. They said Fremont is strict on those types of things and the best they could do was offer me a LR with the acceleration boost added for free as a comp. Normally, I would have just taken the offer, but I just sold my LR with accel boost. I would have just kept my car if I'd known it would take 5-6months for delivery.

Ordered Model 3 SR+ (white/18" wheels/all black interior) on Jan 10. Got a RN and estimated delivery is between Mar 8 - 31.
Just picked mine up today. They called me to confirm for the 23rd and then asked if I wanted to come today! I used the checklist and didn't have any issues so I accepted delivery. Total of 5 weeks from order to delivery.

Thanks again to everyone for answering my questions. This is a great forum.

Can you share the checklist? thanks.

I ordered a SR+ on Feb 3rd. White with standard wheels and black interior. I had a range of March 3rd to 31st and then the other day it went back to saying 4 to 8 weeks from time of order.

It's normally pretty random, and all of a sudden there's a car available for pickup within days, from our years experience working with Tesla clients protecting their vehicles.

It's normally pretty random, and all of a sudden there's a car available for pickup within days, from our years experience working with Tesla clients protecting their vehicles.
That’s what I’ve heard. I’m on the island which makes it kind of a pain because I know any day I could have to just drop what I’m doing and hop on the ferry. I read on another forum that the BC rebate is either out of money or so close they aren’t giving anymore out. I’m sure that will be a headache for everyone.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
That’s what I’ve heard. I’m on the island which makes it kind of a pain because I know any day I could have to just drop what I’m doing and hop on the ferry. I read on another forum that the BC rebate is either out of money or so close they aren’t giving anymore out. I’m sure that will be a headache for everyone.
Where did you read this? I saw that they topped it off but am concerned that this could be the final top up