Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: 03DSG
Just wondering from where you are getting that impression. The chart here: Model 3 Invites #3 (Troy: There are a few identical files to avoid overcrowding) suggests Canada has slowed down and US has picked up. However, this is only a sampling of people, and there might be delays (or complete failures) to update the content.

I cannot open the spreadsheet, so seeing only Model 3 Charts
This is taking the info from spreadsheet and plotting, so Canada is Aero wheels VIN assignment is ahead of US.

When I configured my Tesla, the only savings I think you had was some "Est. 5-Year Gas Savings - $6,000". I went into redesign my Tesla and suddenly I see that it included the Ontario EV Rebate on there and the price including savings is updated according to it. Just to get this straight, I still owe Tesla the top amount + tax & fees right, they don't apply on my behalf for the EV Rebate?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 46
When I configured my Tesla, the only savings I think you had was some "Est. 5-Year Gas Savings - $6,000". I went into redesign my Tesla and suddenly I see that it included the Ontario EV Rebate on there and the price including savings is updated according to it. Just to get this straight, I still owe Tesla the top amount + tax & fees right, they don't apply on my behalf for the EV Rebate?
A few people have confirmed that Tesla will not be applying for the rebate for you. You will do it yourself after "taking delivery" (once they issue the final bill of sale and registration).

Where did y

Where did you get the tentatively May 19th delivery date from? Was that form the delivery advisor or your tesla account?
When I spoke with my DS yesterday she said it was coming early next week and asked when was the earliest I could take delivery. Since I couldn't make it out during the weekdays I said Saturday. She then said something to the effect of "OK, we'll set it up for a tentative Saturday 10am delviery in Oakville, assuming all goes well." This morning my account has that in the delivery box.

Screenshot from 2018-05-10 12:30:45.png

A few people have confirmed that Tesla will not be applying for the rebate for you. You will do it yourself after "taking delivery" (once they issue the final bill of sale and registration).

Okay thank you!

When I spoke with my DS yesterday she said it was coming early next week and asked when was the earliest I could take delivery. Since I couldn't make it out during the weekdays I said Saturday. She then said something to the effect of "OK, we'll set it up for a tentative Saturday 10am delviery in Oakville, assuming all goes well." This morning my account has that in the delivery box.

View attachment 300169

Best of luck to you my dude! Have you installed your charges yet?