Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they come by rail and then pickup somewhere by trucks.
If they come through Windsor, I put a tent in front of the tunnel and ask my brother to put his before the bridge.
We should ask if it comes through Windsor just drop it off lol, but it sounds like even if it doesn't make sense they have to go all the way past to TO and then you pick it up or they throw it back on a truck to us.

Reactions: vidya_sagar
We should ask if it comes through Windsor just drop it off lol, but it sounds like even if it doesn't make sense they have to go all the way past to TO and then you pick it up or they throw it back on a truck to us.
Makes total sense to deliver to one location and put the onus on the owners to pick it up vs. trying to figure out 800 corner cases.

I had my VIN and my DS (Aaron) called me last week to let me know my car was going to be by the end of the week or early next week. The car is not here and my VIN disappeared last night (now it shows registration number). I emailed my DS and this is what I got back.

"I believe there was a technical error that was incorrectly attributing some Toronto deliveries to other cities. They may just be in the process of fixing that.

Let’s check back in early next week and see if it’s reappeared. "

Really hoping my pickup date isn't delayed.

Ahh so that's probably what happened to my VIN. I wasn't contacted by a DS so I couldn't get a straight answer from calling either the Lawrence store or the Tesla phone number. Glad to know what happened.

• Helpful
Reactions: zaeem
Aren't some people here coming up on 7 weeks now? It'd be nice to get a bit more time to prep from Tesla, like having to potentially schedule time off work to pickup the car.

I have a baby arriving very soon, and I'm more concerned about what I have to do accommodate the car delivery than I do the baby delivery. (It's not the first baby so that might be why too :))

Ahh so that's probably what happened to my VIN. I wasn't contacted by a DS so I couldn't get a straight answer from calling either the Lawrence store or the Tesla phone number. Glad to know what happened.

Any progress? I reached out to my DS again today and he said he's going to speak with management today about the issue. The VIN hasn't reappeared for me and I'm getting anxious.

Aren't some people here coming up on 7 weeks now? It'd be nice to get a bit more time to prep from Tesla, like having to potentially schedule time off work to pickup the car.

I have a baby arriving very soon, and I'm more concerned about what I have to do accommodate the car delivery than I do the baby delivery. (It's not the first baby so that might be why too :))
Coming up on 8 weeks....