Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good lord $120 USD + unknown shipping + 3 or more weeks delivery time? What will you do for the 3 weeks prior with no plate?

I had Montreal service not install my front when I received it. I just put the front plate on the front dash. I used a light sticker to keep it from sliding around until I got an under mount in the mail.

I ended up going through a ride program, and was just given a warning without the front plate attached. I think you can get away not having it mounted for a month or so until you get something in the mail.

View attachment 302438

I already donated to the Policeman's Annual Fundraiser this year!
Come to think of it, I also contributed to the Easter "Drop a Bundle" recently.....
Oh, let's not forget the "Come Christmas Blitz" donation too!

Tony,
check out The Bandit plate bracket
The Bandit License Plate Holder | 1.9.7.5 Creations

Thanks. I saw that while he was developing it. I can't justify the price tag on that one nor the Law bracket. It'll hurt even more after the exchange rate.

I'm leaning more towards the Bozz MG bracket right now.
Store - Sly Brackets it's $75 usd. Still a lot but a lot less than the other options.

I didn't even request it. The plate wasn't installed and they just asked me to sign a disclaimer saying many people were asking to not install it.

The adhesive bracket was in the frunk.

I don't get it. Why would anyone not take the free no-drill bracket and order their own no-drill bracket? If you want to NEVER install it, then yeah keep that thing in the frunk forever.

I just let my DS install it when I picked up at Tesla Lawrence.

I still haven’t heard anything it still says my finance application was recieved that’s it. No words from ISA either.

Getting worried now.
It might be going slow because of the weekend. Once it's approved you can email them at [email protected] if you want anything changed. Once they did that my finance section showed up as complete. Just waiting on trade in process to start, but my ISA doesn't know what's holding it up.

Good lord $120 USD + unknown shipping + 3 or more weeks delivery time? What will you do for the 3 weeks prior with no plate?

Shipping is listed. $10 Canada. I’m going to drive without a front plate until my PPF is done and then mount the factory mount on top of the PPF. I like that the factory mount is curved. Same curve the Model 3 plate frame has.

Reactions: asad04
Thanks. I saw that while he was developing it. I can't justify the price tag on that one nor the Law bracket. It'll hurt even more after the exchange rate.

I'm leaning more towards the Bozz MG bracket right now.
Store - Sly Brackets it's $75 usd. Still a lot but a lot less than the other options.
Is this really worth it? I feel like the front plate will always be mandatory, so what's the point of installing these no drill ones?

• Love
Reactions: McFlurri