Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the call too. I was told delivery by the end of June. I said that's not 4 to 8 weeks from when I ordered -- which would be early June at the latest -- but I also said I never believed the 4 to 8 weeks in the first place. Now I'm doubting the late June date. I wonder if it could be more like July or even August if we factor in "Tesla time"? Why even call us? When I ordered my S I just waited for the VIN to be assigned then you know it's only a couple of weeks or so from there. I guess they wanted to prepare us for a later delivery time since now we likely won't get our VINs assigned until early June so they wanted to fend off the phone calls and inquiries if we heard nothing until June? That's my guess anyway.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Falkirk
I got the call too. I was told delivery by the end of June. I said that's not 4 to 8 weeks from when I ordered -- which would be early June at the latest -- but I also said I never believed the 4 to 8 weeks in the first place. Now I'm doubting the late June date. I wonder if it could be more like July or even August if we factor in "Tesla time"? Why even call us? When I ordered my S I just waited for the VIN to be assigned then you know it's only a couple of weeks or so from there. I guess they wanted to prepare us for a later delivery time since now we likely won't get our VINs assigned until early June so they wanted to fend off the phone calls and inquiries if we heard nothing until June?
Somehow I have a feeling they might actually deliver in June.