Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called her this morning to get an update and she said it was still in transit. I said that its been in transit for 2 weeks. She told me to just be patient.

10 minutes later she called me back and said my car was in the compound and can be scheduled for delivery

So there is a chance that our DS dont know if the car is in Compound or in Transit!.. Ohhhh SHITesla.... my car might be in Toronto then.

Got my generic email shortly ago from Tesla Cali/Las Vegas team just stating to upload my documents and ensure my financing is complete. Meanwhile I've already been in contact with my Delivery Advisory for 2 weeks and everything is already completed. My car is still 2 to 3 weeks away though from what i gather since it just left the Factory yesterday. 10 weeks from Configuration to getting my car is WAY too LONG.

Btw, my car is coming via Truck and not Rail so i hope it arrives faster. Rail requires a lot of stops and unloading at various locations whereas the Truck is direct.
People from Cali/Las Vegas are running the show now. Seems like the talent here was not equiped to handle the volume

Reactions: canucksnaphook
Just me you guys have a VIN according to your signature, to be honest not sure why people with VINS are freaking out , I have no VIN that literally means they didn't even make my car lol and its been 8 weeks almost! People who ordered in May have a car made for them.

Only freakin out because I just want to get *sugar* organized. All it would have taken is a simple phone call. People I talk with a Tesla have been incredible, but limited in what they can do.

Why do you not have a VIN? What in the heck did you order?

Only freakin out because I just want to get *sugar* organized. All it would have taken is a simple phone call. People I talk with a Tesla have been incredible, but limited in what they can do.

Why do you not have a VIN? What in the heck did you order?
Who knows man! why i dont. I'm probably in this forum one of the first orders , March 22nd invite , order 26th, Red with sports wheels.

Reactions: canucksnaphook