Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 everywhere!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the end of June/early July we drove from Anaheim all the way to Napa/Sonoma, with stops in LA, Hollywood, PCH, etc. I saw well over 30 Model 3s. It was awesome.

In New York I’m lucky to see one a month (ok sometimes I see a bunch, like 3 last weekend). But overall they are still rare.

I see a lot of Model3’s.

I always give the nod or a thumbs up here in Orange County... I just get stares back.

Today saw a nice lowered model 3, white, matte black aftermarket wheels, and unplugged front lip... I gave the thumbs up and he just stared me down.

Went to NorCal and again so many model 3’s and all those drivers waved and smiled... one even took a picture!!!

I wonder if Tesla or DMV has a spread of Teslas per zipcode so we can see it. I know see many as well living in Los Angeles and driving up to Santa Clarita. Almost every single day i see a truck or two of Tesla's in the morning going 5 south. Soon they will be like Toyota Camry and Corolla.

I see a lot of Model 3's now I mainly notice the Red ones (which is what i have). I was on a remote island in Washington over the weekend and passed a Red Model 3 going the other way. That tells me I'm going to be seeing a lot more 3's as time goes on.

It’s a good thing superchargering is going pay-per-use with so many new Teslas on the road. Unlimited free is getting out of hand with crowds and wait times due to too many freeloaders. I don’t mind paying a small fee when I need road trip charging if it means no waiting.

Reactions: IdaX
I just returned from a week in Detroit.

I never saw any Teslas of any model on the road the whole time.

Come to Germany, the feeling/experience is the same.

My wife and toddler and I like to guess how many M3s we’ll see for any given drive. It’s a fun game.

My favorite pastime on long drives is trying to count Tesla vehicles. By now even my kids play the same game. Unfortunately, finding one (any Model, which over here - for the moment - means only S or X) is as likely as seeing a unicorn grazing in the fields.
Then again, this is Germany - home of all the "Tesla Killers" - we are talking about. ;)