Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang! You had ppf already installed? Haha what was my prep fee for? I don’t think I have ppf installed (or included)

What information did the insurance ask you for. Im with Intact and they are asking for bank, branch number and is it total cost of vehicle or the amount im financing ?
Also with AVIVA here. They also asked for bank, branch and total cost.

Anyone from Vancouver BC take delivery yet? I'm scheduled for 29th but got a text saying it is subject to change as vehicle in transit. But how could it be if the shipment arrives in BC and the next ship to arrive is not until early April?

Anyone from Vancouver BC take delivery yet? I'm scheduled for 29th but got a text saying it is subject to change as vehicle in transit. But how could it be if the shipment arrives in BC and the next ship to arrive is not until early April?
I took delivery today! You can go Tesla and ask them to check their system , for any earlier available VIN. I did changed mine but just need to pick up at different location.

Reactions: Saittech
So pickup in Kitchener today for 1:30pm got into town at 11:30 (got a ride from a friend who had to do service calls in town). Got to the showroom and talked to the staff to see if I could pick up early. They where able to accommodate and fit me in. I already had everything prepared via the app (insurance, void cheque, signed EV rebate agreements) so all i had to do was sign two spots of paperwork and that was it. I did also has for a 2nd set of keycards and they where able to provide me that. total time? 20-30mins probably. it was a great experience and all the staff where nice. Everyone meet Tessie!

tessie.jpg

They told me same thing, my delivery date was 20th and then pushed to 27th . I went to Tesla and ask. All the cars are at the port , they can’t just transport thousands of them to different locations in the same day ,it take days or week to do. That y some locations will get sooner.

We just noticed that our driver’s door is slightly misaligned and won’t close flush with the rear door (around 1mm but noticeable when standing at the rear of the car). Anyone else? We booked an appointment and I read that moving the strike plate should fix it.View attachment 1031385

Edit: do picture uploads not work here anymore?

Attachments

• 92a9ae5a-2132-4a27-8638-74453bd1ad26.jpg
    92a9ae5a-2132-4a27-8638-74453bd1ad26.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 3daf1cbc-8b08-4743-baed-aad02a2063ea.jpg
    3daf1cbc-8b08-4743-baed-aad02a2063ea.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
We just noticed that our driver’s door is slightly misaligned and won’t close flush with the rear door (around 1mm but noticeable when standing at the rear of the car). Anyone else? We booked an appointment and I read that moving the strike plate should fix it.View attachment 1031385

I cant see the pictures

I can't see your photos. But I actually have the same problem! It's most noticeable when you look at the alginment through the side mirror. Took a couple pictures, submitted a service request, and was able to schedule a free mobile service call.

Ordered my first Tesla/EV a few days back (March 19th). M3LR Blue/White. Instantly got matched with a VIN with a EDD of April 12-21 but hoping it gets pushed back because of the Q1 end. I assumed someone cancelled their order and I was able to snag their reservation. Awaiting the delivery date schedule button to switch to financing because the VIN does not appear in the app but I found it under Documents -> Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement. My Dealer will be Oakville! Will report back.

Picked up the vehicle on Saturday and I noticed a vibration coming from the steering wheel when driving highway speeds which does not seem normal but again it could be me just over thinking this.

For those of you that have taken delivery, have you noticed this as well??

Picked up the vehicle on Saturday and I noticed a vibration coming from the steering wheel when driving highway speeds which does not seem normal but again it could be me just over thinking this.

For those of you that have taken delivery, have you noticed this as well??
Hmm it's been mentioned by a few people I think on the Facebook Highland owners group... I'll keep an eye out when I get mine delivered this Wednesday! Hopefully just some wheels out of balance ? Or it needs alignment 🤔
Can be probably done by the SC free of charge.