Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canadian tire has them for cheaper although just one and not a 4 pack. But honestly, who is t just gonna jack one corner at a time?
That's where I got mine. I bought two pucks and two cheap jacks because I like the idea of jacking one side of the car evenly during tire rotations.

Attachments

• 20230927_190418.jpg
    20230927_190418.jpg
    941.7 KB · Views: 14
Went into Tesla Kirkland today and they were very helpful. The SA was able to move my delivery to Laval and I’ll be picking up on March 15th. She said Laval is receiving a shipment of cars on March 13th and a 2nd one on March 19th/20th. Kirkland is receiving their first shipment on March 19th. It seems like the cars shipped a week apart from BC.

Went into Tesla Kirkland today and they were very helpful. The SA was able to move my delivery to Laval and I’ll be picking up on March 15th. She said Laval is receiving a shipment of cars on March 13th and a 2nd one on March 19th/20th. Kirkland is receiving their first shipment on March 19th. It seems like the cars shipped a week apart from BC.
Thanks for the update. Did you order a long range one?

Reactions: Saittech
Good job! Im picking mine up at Laval on the 15th as well at noon, so I might see you there if you're gonna be there around that time!

Reactions: derek climan
RWD, Grey with black interior
Thanks for recommending to stop by the TESLA SHOWROOM. I stopped by the store and was able to schedule a delivery date for Saturday, 16th at Laval.

What I still don’t understand is their internal delivery system. The lady showed me that my car is expected to be delivered around 19th but she then went on to schedule a delivery for 16th.

Reactions: Shikogi
I suggest heading over to the dealer in person and asking to see if they can match you with a car that's in transit. This is exactly what I did and he was able to match me with a car that was already in transit. I'm sure if I didn't do this, i'd still be waiting.
So I went to the Laval showroom and the SA was very nice and also very surprised that despite having and OD in Jan there’s still no delivery scheduled which gave me hope initially. However, the best he could do is just to tell me that it shouldn’t be after the 18th. Which I suppose it’s fine but I was hoping to be able to schedule the delivery appointment right away. Anyway, congrats to everyone getting their cars soon, the wait is almost over :)

So I went to the Laval showroom and the SA was very nice and also very surprised that despite having and OD in Jan there’s still no delivery scheduled which gave me hope initially. However, the best he could do is just to tell me that it shouldn’t be after the 18th. Which I suppose it’s fine but I was hoping to be able to schedule the delivery appointment right away. Anyway, congrats to everyone getting their cars soon, the wait is almost over :)
Great, glad you were able to get some sort of an answer! Sucks that you ordered way before some people including myself...but the wait is almost over!