Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great! Make sure to post lots of pictures for us to see.

Just received a phone call from my SA in Kirkland. My car is in the parking lot. Ready for delivery tomorrow morning ! :)
Who is your SA in Kirkland ? They keep pushing the estimate now March 15-March 29. I ordered Jan 13, 2024 and I get very vague replies when I send messages through the app.

brb taking a cold shower to confirm i'm awake

Attachments

• IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 13
I'm glad to see so many of you are finally getting confirmed delivery dates!

For those of us that are either still waiting or have dates pushed into April (which is where I'm at) I find it annoying that Tesla still lists new orders for all configurations of the M3 as estimated for March! 🙃

@Saittech @Kbig126 i feel like we might be able to pick our cars up sooner as things progress here, as the cars get to new westminster and such i'll see what my SA says in regards to ETA's and such
I sure hope so! I was surprised to see them that far out butnfingers crossed 🤞
Glad to see you got yours DD!
We will be able to pick each other out quite easily for the first little while lol

Reactions: Saittech
just had the most dramatic sequence of events happen within an hour. Tesla SA scheduled a delivery for me on the 16th last weekend. However, my friend at CN informed me at 2PM today that my car is sitting in a rail car in Vancouver and only to be delivered in Montreal on 20th. My hopes of receiving my car this weekend went down the drain within seconds of reading the text from my friend.

Right away messaged in the Tesla app to confirm if the delivery schedule for 16th is still on. Started wondering as to why did the SA even schedule a delivery for 16th if the car is days away from reaching Montreal. I receive a text from Tesla about delivery within 5minutes of sending the message in the app. Open the app to see Tesla changed the original VIN assigned to me for a new one with the delivery still scheduled for the 16th.

Even received a follow up message in the app confirming that I’m still on for delivery this week. Couldn’t have asked for a better outcome🍾
Dude, I was scheduled for pickup in mtl on the 18th and now they pushed it to 20-31st in Laval! Wtf??? Did he have news as to what was happening? Different shippment?

Dude, I was scheduled for pickup in mtl on the 18th and now they pushed it to 20-31st in Laval! Wtf??? Did he have news as to what was happening? Different shippment?
No idea what happened but I’m all set to receive my car on 16th. Received a text from Laval delivery centre today evening to confirm delivery. I think they realised they messed up by setting up the delivery date for 16th but the car still no where close to MTL. I’m sure Tesla has a bunch of extra cars sitting in their lot for last minute changes otherwise they wouldn’t have been able to assign another VIN to me within minutes.

Reactions: Saittech