Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ship update

Attachments

• IMG_1793.png
    IMG_1793.png
    743.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Kbig126
For those that got pre approved in January with a specific rate, have you done a another preapproval with the new rates or you kept the same old better rate?

Continuing on the question of financing, I just got a text from Tesla saying financing has been approved. It was already approved before but now it reflects the down payment is $5000 less than before to account for the iZEV incentive I guess? Same rate, etc.
Yes, the iZEV was deducted from my down payment as well, but I didn't receive a text.
The change was made without notice sometime in February, I believe.

Yes, the iZEV was deducted from my down payment as well, but I didn't receive a text.
The change was made without notice sometime in February, I believe.
Yeah, I saw it in my summary but I didn't have to accept it again. Now my SA texted me again saying my offer is approved. It let me add more to my downpayment if I wanted but couldn't make it less.

• Informative
Reactions: Goschan
I just got access to my vehicle purchase agreement in the app and the odometer shows 37kms. Isn’t that a very high number for a new car?

Folks that already have access to your purchase agreement what’s the odometer reading in your agreement?
no thats not high, if it was from USA then i would say that might be high but it has to drive alot to get to the ships and stuff

Reactions: KSOM09
no thats not high, if it was from USA then i would say that might be high but it has to drive alot to get to the ships and stuff
Umm okay. I’ll ask the delivery manager anyway and also my friend at CN who works in the auto industry. Do you have access to your purchase agreement?

I have heard of anywhere between 10 to 15 kms is a reasonable number on the odometer for a new car.

Can folks with access to purchase agreement please share the odometer reading to compare and understand whether it is normal to see a reading in the 30s?

Umm okay. I’ll ask the delivery manager anyway and also my friend at CN who works in the auto industry. Do you have access to your purchase agreement?

I have heard of anywhere between 10 to 15 kms is a reasonable number on the odometer for a new car.

Can folks with access to purchase agreement please share the odometer reading to compare and understand whether it is normal to see a reading in the 30s?
My contract says the last Odometer reading was 30km, for a Québec delivery. We'll see what it reads on the delivery day (TBD).

just to let you guys know Tesla is offering free paint for the new Model 3.
But there are some requirements to get it:
1) You are an existing Tesla owner.
2) You are trading in.
3) You need to buy one of their inventory cars. Yes, they have some available (as of yesterday, they had SG 19inch, red 18inch, white 19inch, black and blue) that can be delivered within a week in Ontario, depending on where you are.

Reactions: Saittech

when i get mine ill let you know