Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What!!!!!!!

Where are you picking yours up? If st - Bruno you might get a text shortly
IMG_2512.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: LifeForLife
I was told I got the first and only delivery today in Oakville. Tomorrow they're prepping for a lot more.

I got the mats in too, they fit perfectly! No complaints. They're comfortable and protective. Will see how they get through the weather. The only feedback I had was to be careful putting it into the front as the side plastic is quite soft and can scuff.

1710541056652.png

1710541065984.png

1710541071961.png

1710541079265.png

Would recommend those looking for an alternative to Tesla's mats.

I was told I got the first and only delivery today in Oakville. Tomorrow they're prepping for a lot more.

I got the mats in too, they fit perfectly! No complaints. They're comfortable and protective. Will see how they get through the weather. The only feedback I had was to be careful putting it into the front as the side plastic is quite soft and can scuff.

View attachment 1028465
View attachment 1028466
View attachment 1028467
View attachment 1028468

Great to see and hear! Ordered the same ones

• Love
Reactions: Abubakr
It is not my preferred option but: a. I'm getting frustrated hearing that people who ordered their car after I did are getting one before me (I know, life is not fair); b. If the Tesla lot is full of AWDs (allowing me to get one now) and my RWD is still two weeks away I'm up for making the change; and c. I live in Quebec so an argument can be made for AWD (although we haven't actually seen much snow this past winter and I have yet to get my 2009 FWD Honda Civic stuck).
I ordered January 10th, AWD LR black/black and in Montreal, but they’re telling me I have to wait for mine to arrive (estimated 25th!). It’s not just the RWD….

Well, second time round in the Model 3 waiting room :)! SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room was my first, now a little under five years later, and it's time to upgrade from my 2019 SR+...
Ordered 23 Jan 2024, Ultra Red LR, nothing else (black interior, Photon wheels).
EDD like I think most everyone here is February 17 - March 2.
After a few pushouts of my EDD, I just received my delivery date today for a week from now (Ottawa showroom). I see the supercharging credit for trade in is applied too now.

View attachment 1028465
View attachment 1028466
View attachment 1028467
View attachment 1028468

From the images they look great, but can you comment on the fit? Any misalignment or gaps?