Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Define “totally unexpected”. What would really shock you and make you surprised that they were able to achieve that?

Whats "Totally unexpected" for me is the fact that all of this information about the car is not known already. In todays time, it is extremely rare for something to not be completely known about by "release" by the company.

The frustration evidenced by many over this information not being known already shows that the expectation is "there is no product release, the in formation is leaked when I want it so I can consume it when I want to, not when they want to tell me about it".

So, no matter what they do, getting people talking about this information this long and this close to release is both unexpected and a win for them, regardless of what they actually release.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Whats "Totally unexpected" for me is the fact that all of this information about the car is not known already. In todays time, it is extremely rare for something to not be completely known about by "release" by the company.

The frustration evidenced by many over this information not being known already shows that the expectation is "there is no product release, the in formation is leaked when I want it so I can consume it when I want to, not when they want to tell me about it".

So, no matter what they do, getting people talking about this information this long and this close to release is both unexpected and a win for them, regardless of what they actually release.
I can’t believe they have been able to keep it a secret this long. That definitely is surprising.

Tuesday is definitely the day and the information will be available before this broadcast. Musk knows how bad this financial result is going to be. He wants any positive news he can get.

IMG_4801.jpeg

Can you clarify if that is $60k for the BMW with a lease or with a purchase? What is the lease payment for that with no money down?

I am expecting the Model 3 Ludicrous to be about $900 a month for a lease with 15k miles and no money down.
Originally you had to lease and buyout to get the $7500. Now they are doing a straight 5k rebate and you can stack incentives. In short you should be able to get 10 percent off msrp plus 5000 to 7500 in cash/lease incentives. 60 to 62k for a 75k msrp i4 m50 is very doable.

• Helpful
Reactions: mpgxsvcd