Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey @Sam1 , did you get early access to a refresh model 3 performance and post dragy results? Members in this thread have been looking for information and found a user with this same user name on dragy (sam1), in the same location stated as you (NV), so we are wondering if its yours and what the rest of the stats are.

Damnit I was just trying to be post 4000.

It is the same guy and yes he is completely lying about having access to a 2024 Model 3 Ludicrous.

Well, I dont want to go down automatically assuming a dragy slip is fabricated. I have already defended that earlier in this thread, in fact (as I am sure you remember), so I would rather not assume anything.

Well, I dont want to go down automatically assuming a dragy slip is fabricated. I have already defended that earlier in this thread, in fact (as I am sure you remember), so I would rather not assume anything.
I understand your thought process. However, this is a slightly different situation for sure. He is making a claim without any evidence at all to back it up and he won’t respond to questions about it.

I post pictures of the car along with the Dragstrip timing slip for everyone of my posts there.

There is a big difference in making a claim without any evidence at all to back it up and posting a claim with so much evidence that you are asked not to provide any more evidence.

I understand your thought process. However, this is a slightly different situation for sure. He is making a claim without any evidence at all to back it up and he won’t respond to questions about it.

I post pictures of the car along with the Dragstrip timing slip for everyone of my posts there.

There is a big difference in making a claim without any evidence at all to back it up and posting a claim with so much evidence that you are asked not to provide any more evidence.

I understand where you are coming from, which is one of the reasons I took the actions I did earlier when that came up. I am just saying Its one of those things that I need to try to be consistent on, or it comes across as being unfair.

How to use it with the harness? Is this logo removable and there are holes from the rear of front seat? With old seats you can put 4pt quickfit. This one looks like you can't.
1000076701.jpg

That's exactly the tool I used to cut head restraints on this seat that I've put in my current M3P
SPA008011RNR-NETT-1.jpg

But you can't do like that with stock seat.

I just can't believe that they made a fake harness hole Instead of actually making one on a performance car. I mean, there is not much cost savings on a fake hole. WTH

• Funny
Reactions: whoosierdaddy
  • Helpful
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Not sure when this took affect but I just hit refresh on the Tesla website and it has a whole new look now. It no longer defaults to including the gas savings.

View attachment 1040593
Yes, I noticed the refreshed layout too. The gas savings now shows as a "switch" icon if you look closely, that almost tricked me as it shows model s plaid starts at $81K where I did not see the saving icon was turned on....lol

The Carmudgeon show that leaked that there is another embargoed EV releasing this Tuesday normally airs on Monday at 10:30 AM. They aired the Ioniq 5N show at 9:30 AM last Tuesday.

I believe the new Model 3 announcement will be about that same time Tuesday morning. However, in the past some large YouTube channels like CarWow have been allowed to break the Tesla embargo early as an exclusive.

I would definitely keep checking for updates throughout tomorrow and into Tuesday.

They've also added accessories to the order page as well: roof rack, center console trays, and all-weather mats. I've seen many mentions that all-weather mats are a must. I'm just not sure if it's these mats in particular.
Anyway, the order page has been spiffied up for a 3rd trim to be added shortly.