Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because they have to build your car in the middle of the quarter to ensure they can transport it across the country by mar 31. They can build a car for Bay Area delivery on mar 29.
I have a AWD SG/black int/18” 1/10 order date in Dallas Texas. My EED is March 9-31. What’s the bets on that coming in March or being pushed
If you have black interior you prob won't get pushed back

what is this bottleneck issue you speak of?
It’s just a pure speculation from me. Since there is no sign of white interior production, my guess is that it’s either due to Tesla prioritize producing other specs for Q1, or waiting on resolving some production issues (e.g. parts failed on QA test, finding alternative vendor, etc), in either case I think the production will ramp up quickly. But open to any other thoughts

Reactions: zoomer0056 and xii_
It’s just a pure speculation from me. Since there is no sign of white interior production, my guess is that it’s either due to Tesla prioritize producing other specs for Q1, or waiting on resolving some production issues (e.g. parts failed on QA test, finding alternative vendor, etc), in either case I think the production will ramp up quickly. But open to any other thoughts
Makes sense man, yeah no idea haha. The idea checks out though

Reactions: victor1109
Thanks kingdomino. Funny. I reached out to the SAs, since you mentioned it, and they stated they do Offers in order of order date (which I find hard to believe). But, within 30 minutes after their reply I got an offer. I've checked with Carvana, Carmax, Autonation (local SD I think), and a couple others, and was just waiting to hear back from Telsa. Tesla was the best, plus they're giving 5000 miles free charging too with the trade in. Will be good for road trips.
Nice! Glad that worked out for you. Tesla was the lowest for me so I have Carvana picking it up a few days after delivery (which is in 3 days) 🙌🏾

Reactions: GuyFromAz
as some of our EDDs close in... those that are financing, who are you going through? What kind of rates are you seeing? Looks like best rates are 4.5%-ish to 6.5%. Does that sound right?
I plan to finance through tesla which is showing 6.49%. I have what's considered an excellent credit score. Have looked at outside lending but haven't seen enough of a drop to not go the easy route with Tesla. Haven't seen 4.5%; that would certainly make me change my plans. Where are you seeing 4.5%-ish?

Nice! Glad that worked out for you. Tesla was the lowest for me so I have Carvana picking it up a few days after delivery (which is in 3 days) 🙌🏾
@kingdomino - Is Carvana giving you much more than the taxes you'll be paying on a full price of the car? Because if you were to sell it to Tesla you'll be paying taxes on the purchase amount - trade-in amount.

Did you apply for the Registration details. That usually tirgger the first set of updates.
Yeah, everything is updated. I called the corporate number and talked to someone today. He confirmed that he sees EDD May on his side, too. He checked for soft matches and said there are stealth grey in the Phoenix area but no white.

Reactions: Casablanca