Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have used no protective coating. Have wiped a couple of times the front seats with a mixture of Dawn and water. I hear baby wipes are good too.
The back seat is hardly used. Of course I don’t have small kids or pets to ride, and I have made a habit of not putting “stuff” on the seats. Always on the floor.
Thank you for the tips!

Not trying to be a jerk, but whatever your current EDD is, it’s meaningless. It’s going to be Q3 at best.
Then why don't they just set that as my EDD instead. That's the annoying part. Give me a realistic date even if it's further into the future. Id rather have that than a closer EDD that just keeps getting push and pushed.

is the car for yourself? or family? i saw new model 3 with black seats the other day and although it looks good. i can see why white will be much better.

if the car is for you and you don’t need to replace current car now, i say hold.
The car is for me but im borrowing family's car. It's starting to become an inconvenience so they want me to get my car the sooner the better.
I will continue to wait for white. I have hope it'll start coming out since it's making some appearance at showrooms now.

I did tweet Tesla, as well as Teslarati, the Tesla Life, and some journalists and YouTubers. No answer from Tesla. A couple of YouTubers said they would "look into it."
For what it’s worth, Tesla YouTuber Ryan Shaw mentioned it at 11:19 in his video posted today (4/13), I think referencing the Teslarati article. However, he just says white int customers experiencing delays “between order and delivery.” I don’t think he appreciates the fact that there’s actually been *no* white int deliveries, even for Jan orders.

For what it’s worth, Tesla YouTuber Ryan Shaw mentioned it at 11:19 in his video posted today (4/13), I think referencing the Teslarati article. However, he just says white int customers experiencing delays “between order and delivery.” I don’t think he appreciates the fact that there’s actually been *no* white int deliveries, even for Jan orders.
Several of us posted on his video we ordered in January and have also posted about each of our delays. Hopefully he reads them and takes up the issue

Reactions: LobsterLover
The car is for me but im borrowing family's car. It's starting to become an inconvenience so they want me to get my car the sooner the better.
I will continue to wait for white. I have hope it'll start coming out since it's making some appearance at showrooms now.
The ones in the show rooms were made at the very beginning of the run in Fremont. They made a few then it stopped. And here we are.