Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked the app one last time before going to sleep and noticed something new. That's a VIN!

OD: Jan 16
Long Range, Ultra Red, White, 18 wheels
Bay Area, CA
EDD: May 5 - May 11 (was Jun 25 - Jun 30)

🎉
Yeah! You are one day before me (1/17 OD) and the exact same config. Kudos to you, and hope mine comes in today!!!! Although I'm in WI...

I mean... I can hope, right?!?!?!?

For people that got the long range another bummer for us that waited so long.

It seems like the car might be eligible for the tax credit. But don’t know if it would apply retroactively. Would be awesome if it did. Then the long range will be cheaper than the performance.
Stupid question, but could this be applied to those who have ordered and have not received yet? Thanks!

Reactions: catxi and MAPekala

It seems like the car might be eligible for the tax credit. But don’t know if it would apply retroactively. Would be awesome if it did. Then the long range will be cheaper than the performance.
This would be absolutely massive. Easy decision to switch from rwd to Lr. I hope it happens soon! Such mixed feelings about wanting my VIN but also waiting to see if this happens.

This would be absolutely massive. Easy decision to switch from rwd to Lr. I hope it happens soon! Such mixed feelings about wanting my VIN but also waiting to see if this happens.
I swear... Why do they have to make things so complicated? It seems like things change every week. Constant price changes...Performance model is released... Now LR may qualify for tax credit?

Stupid question, but could this be applied to those who have ordered and have not received yet? Thanks!
I don’t see why it won’t be.

But yeah it’s really frustrating with Tesla. Same story with full self driving. Buying it at $10K+, and it’s cheaper now.

I’m hoping that the $7,500 it can be applied to cars bought in 2024, and if it is brought already we can get it back in taxes lol.

Reactions: evfangirl

And then the LR would be just a whisker more expensive than the RWD. Yeesh.