Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome. Don't let them wash it, they'll surely put swirls in the paint.
Looks like we’ll be last to get our car. All I’m seeing in inventory around my area are LR.
I ordered 1/11, SR/RWD, white on white. Date was initially as early as Feb delivery and has changed 15 times and now is May31-Jun30. Anytime the date approached the earliest of the date in the range, on that day, it bumped by a month or more.....very disappointing customer service!

Not sure if this has been asked yet but if I switch from SR to LR, do I still get to keep the price of the original white interior ungrade of when I ordered, which was $500 less than current price?

Here it is! Delivery went very smoothly. The cameras calibrated on the drive home and I suddenly had FSD free trial. As soon as I got home and put it in my home wifi, it downloaded an update for FSD. The carpet mats are from my 2023 model 3 that I traded in. I got them from high end motor sports last year. Made by Lloyd's Mats. Very plush. They fit the Highland perfectly. My old car had a white interior and the white aluminum piece on the dash used to glare badly. It was really annoying. The new car dash cover is a light grey cloth that doesn't glare at all. The suspension is a night and day upgrade from the 23 model 3. Much quieter and much more compliant, especially on some really bad road surfaces we have near me. The ride rivals and may exceed my 2022 model S LR. All panels are aligned and the ambient light strips in the front doors align with the dash perfectly. Acceleration feels like my model S in sport (medium) mode. Nothing like my S in insane mode, but plenty quick enough, much better than the 2023 model 3 SR that it replaced. The new red is spectacular. The new white interior is gorgeous. It's worth the wait.

Attachments

• 20240505_114439.jpg
    20240505_114439.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240505_114453.jpg
    20240505_114453.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240505_114543.jpg
    20240505_114543.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240505_114555.jpg
    20240505_114555.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240505_114616.jpg
    20240505_114616.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm 12082 LR white/white and still no VIN. Messaged Tesla yesterday asking why my exact config was available in inventory down in SoCal, but I still have no car and no VIN. I didn't get a response...
I just picked my LR white/white. Just got her home. She’s amazing. Still learning and setting her up for me. It’s really worth the wait. She’s updating her software now

Attachments

• IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7336.jpeg
    IMG_7336.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7334.jpeg
    IMG_7334.jpeg
    604.8 KB · Views: 2
I just picked my LR white/white. Just got her home. She’s amazing. Still learning and setting her up for me. It’s really worth the wait. She’s updating her software now
Beautiful! I'm sincerely happy for you! I've honestly considered canceling my order altogether, simply out of principle. But after seeing your pics maybe I'll give it another week :)

Has anyone bought a car in a state other than your home state? The LR I’ve ordered is in North Carolina. I live in another state. I assume I just pick up the car in NC, give them my trade-in car, keep the license plates, get a temporary license plate from North Carolina, and then register the new Tesla in my home-state DMV? I assume people buy cars in other states all the time? Any suggestions or experience would be welcome.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Beautiful! I'm sincerely happy for you! I've honestly considered canceling my order altogether, simply out of principle. But after seeing your pics maybe I'll give it another week :)
This is my first Tesla and I thought the white interior would be nice, but it truly is a super special interior. If you can, it is soooo worth the wait. You can get a black interior in any car. This is unique and it makes for a very happy interior. The sound system is amazing. I listened to classic vinyl on Sirius xm from an app on my phone. Oh man. Incredible. And when You open the door the sound goes down substantially. Close the door and You are back at the concert right in front of the speakers!!!

This is my first Tesla and I thought the white interior would be nice, but it truly is a super special interior. If you can, it is soooo worth the wait. You can get a black interior in any car. This is unique and it makes for a very happy interior. The sound system is amazing. I listened to classic vinyl on Sirius xm from an app on my phone. Oh man. Incredible. And when You open the door the sound goes down substantially. Close the door and You are back at the concert right in front of the speakers!!!
Currently have Blue with White and yes folks always mention the white.

Reactions: evfangirl