Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're May 3 to 8 and I'm May 1 to 10. I wonder if our vehicles are being transported together? I have to go to the SC early this morning to get the yoke replaced in my model S. I'll see if they can tell me where my car is right now. They were able to do that with my S when it was in transport. They can probably give me the "born on date" (build date) as well.
I’m actually may 3-10 now so I’m thinking we are on the same truck. I want my born date too. I was there on Monday to talk to them about dmv stuff and I also confirmed that the VIN was real. The kid there told me the car was in production and he was excited that it was a white interior. I said I think it has to be already made in order for it to have a VIN.

IMG_6647.jpeg
I wonder if I’ll ever get my car

I’m actually may 3-10 now so I’m thinking we are on the same truck. I want my born date too. I was there on Monday to talk to them about dmv stuff and I also confirmed that the VIN was real. The kid there told me the car was in production and he was excited that it was a white interior. I said I think it has to be already made in order for it to have a VIN.
Unfortunately my service appointment was 2 hours before the showroom staff got there so other than verifying my vin and EDD, the service guy couldn't answer any other questions.

Reactions: evfangirl
Can you pls point to the exact tesla-info.com link that states that they are making reds this week?

there were more entries yesterday....but anyways, if you look at the bottom 2, they are red. and clicking on the details showed this week's date.

Reactions: LL-FL

there were more entries yesterday....but anyways, if you look at the bottom 2, they are red. and clicking on the details showed this week's date.
Thanks for sharing. If you sort by "Recently Listed" though, it shows Stealth Grey and Black Listed on 4/22. Only one red was listed this week.

No, they were able to switch over the phone, but like many others it still shows the later Jul-Aug delivery date in the app, even though it says may-june online. I'm hoping this will update soon.
i switched in app with no issues. it still held my mid june - end june delivery. so we will see how it updates with the white seats.

edit. well i switched using the website. i couldn’t edit the order in app

Thanks for sharing. If you sort by "Recently Listed" though, it shows Stealth Grey and Black Listed on 4/22. Only one red was listed this week.
Holy crap. Four cars (Model 3) in the entire country? Is this really what we're dealing with? All with AWD? All with 19" wheels? Is there like one guy assembling these cars?!?!?!?!?

No, they were able to switch over the phone, but like many others it still shows the later Jul-Aug delivery date in the app, even though it says may-june online. I'm hoping this will update soon.
Will be curious to see if it updates your EDD overnight. Although the July-Aug date (same as mine) is still LATER than the website currently shows anyway, and it's been that way for a few days now.
Also, I suspect the "Performance earlier than AWD" dates on the website might be a fluke too. I suspect there will be ramp time to produce Performance that the EDD isn't taking into consideration, likely more looking at "Less people are waiting, so we can give an earlier date". Or, as someone else posted, the EDD Monkey just makes random dates, haha.

Omg why don’t they prioritize these white interiors and fulfill all of our January orders.

Did they make like a very limited batch of white pieces just now and used this “run” to evaluate the quality of some new manufacturer or something ????

Now we wait another month before they give a “nod” to manufacture large batch ?

Wow.
That could be the case (tester batch). If so, look at the good part: being in the “after they’ve ironed out the kinks” group! At least you’ve got lots of company with us waiting. 🤣

That could be the case (tester batch). If so, look at the good part: being in the “after they’ve ironed out the kinks” group! At least you’ve got lots of company with us waiting. 🤣
haha .. that was the idea .. ordered 1/14 thinking I’ll avoid first couple hundred cars before I get mine … well here we are 4 months later lol.

I was getting kind of hopeful lately until I saw the actual state of the national inventory. At this rate, we will either (a) never get cars or (b) get them in the very distant future. I really want to stick around for the white interior, but if there are single-digit numbers in inventory . . . .

Edit: But wait a second. Maybe the inventory page cited above isn't totally accurate? According to that page, there is not a single Model 3 in the country with 18" wheels. But for weeks, my app has been showing "similar pickups available" of 2-4 cars with 18" wheels. Black, grey, white and red with black interiors.

Another edit: that page doesn't show ANY 18" Photon wheels, but it lists cars with "19 Photon." There is no 19 Photon. There's 18" Photon and 19" Nova. So what gives? Blecccchhhhh.

Last edited:
I was getting kind of hopeful lately until I saw the actual state of the national inventory. At this rate, we will either (a) never get cars or (b) get them in the very distant future. I really want to stick around for the white interior, but if there are single-digit numbers in inventory . . . .

Edit: But wait a second. Maybe the inventory page cited above isn't totally accurate? According to that page, there is not a single Model 3 in the country with 18" wheels. But for weeks, my app has been showing "similar pickups available" of 2-4 cars with 18" wheels. Black, grey, white and red with black interiors.

Another edit: that page doesn't show ANY 18" Photon wheels, but it lists cars with "19 Photon." There is no 19 Photon. There's 18" Photon and 19" Nova. So what gives? Blecccchhhhh.
Did you remove all the filters except for white interiors? I’d try that but I can’t find the link any more