Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just to give you guys some update. Probably not much help but, I took delivery of my Model 3 (white on white) today. I am at Orange County California. I ordered my on March 7th, but originally was a RWD with 19 inch and white interior. My date was also pushed back many times like you guys. At first it says DD in May and then moved up to April - May and then moved up to March 27th-29th (which I was wildly happy but not believing) and then finally got push back to May 30 to June 30 and finally to June 2nd to June 30th. Anyway, I then saw there is a LR white on white (on Tuesday of this week) in the "inventory" section of Tesla Web site (I think it was like 3AM I belive when I woke up) so I went ahead change my order ASAP (because who knows how long for RWD) and IMMEDIATELY I got a VIN number and was able to pick it up today! VERY HAPPY! So main gest is that keep on checking on the "inventory" but yes, you may have to up the model as when I talked to the rep at Tesla today, they told me they are building it in batch and probably the are doing the LR right now, so maybe 1 more month until the RWD...

But keep it up all of you, you won't disappoint! This is my FIRST Tesla and I drove from Burbank (where I picked up the car) all the way back to Orange county, for you who live in southern California, you know what a sh** drive that is and a very long one (roughly 60 miles) and I USED FSD ALL THE WAY!!! Damn this sh** is awesome, no intervention through high speed and traffic (slow down)! I only got booted out 1 time because it says I didn't follow the "rule"! Meaning I didn't keep my hand on the wheel (I was taking video shots of self driving... haha) But other then that, FSD all the way home!

So good luck to all, keep your patient and wait it out, it is worth the wait! Especially the white interior, to my personal taste it is WAAAAY better then black interior!

So just to give you guys some update. Probably not much help but, I took delivery of my Model 3 (white on white) today. I am at Orange County California. I ordered my on March 7th, but originally was a RWD with 19 inch and white interior. My date was also pushed back many times like you guys. At first it says DD in May and then moved up to April - May and then moved up to March 27th-29th (which I was wildly happy but not believing) and then finally got push back to May 30 to June 30 and finally to June 2nd to June 30th. Anyway, I then saw there is a LR white on white (on Tuesday of this week) in the "inventory" section of Tesla Web site (I think it was like 3AM I belive when I woke up) so I went ahead change my order ASAP (because who knows how long for RWD) and IMMEDIATELY I got a VIN number and was able to pick it up today! VERY HAPPY! So main gest is that keep on checking on the "inventory" but yes, you may have to up the model as when I talked to the rep at Tesla today, they told me they are building it in batch and probably the are doing the LR right now, so maybe 1 more month until the RWD...

But keep it up all of you, you won't disappoint! This is my FIRST Tesla and I drove from Burbank (where I picked up the car) all the way back to Orange county, for you who live in southern California, you know what a sh** drive that is and a very long one (roughly 60 miles) and I USED FSD ALL THE WAY!!! Damn this sh** is awesome, no intervention through high speed and traffic (slow down)! I only got booted out 1 time because it says I didn't follow the "rule"! Meaning I didn't keep my hand on the wheel (I was taking video shots of self driving... haha) But other then that, FSD all the way home!

So good luck to all, keep your patient and wait it out, it is worth the wait! Especially the white interior, to my personal taste it is WAAAAY better then black interior!
Also, the rep told me this is the first he saw model 3 in white interior too. Everything in show room and in lot are black, no white! So it means at least they are starting to build the white interior now... for sure...

Wow !! Congrats !!!!!!!
That’s amazing you got it. It’s real !! Haha

How is the white interior quality ? Any good pics you can take for all of us please in good light ? Anything please. Thanks !!! Enjoy !!!

the marina del rey location in los angeles has LR/SG/white int in inventory right now.
Ya, it seems all the once I seen are LR too, I haven't seen any RWD yet... but I am happy I upgraded, the acceleration is just amazing, although you got to understand I am coming from gas... and back in the old days, to get something sub 5s (and performance sub 3s just crazy) you are talking big buck!

Reactions: evfangirl
sure it is 8:30PM here PST so a bit dark, but I do it in the morning!
Quality wise, we will know but what I hear is fairly easy to clean and I haven't had long enough yet to comment on quality. But it feels good and soft/supportive. When you turn on the AC, the perforated seats sure make you bu** feels good! :) I just took some but is dark so there are quite a bit of "noise" in the picture.

Attachments

• 20240425_203618_post.jpg
    20240425_203618_post.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240425_203635.jpg
    20240425_203635.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240425_203618_post.jpg
    20240425_203618_post.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240425_203926.jpg
    20240425_203926.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240425_203852.jpg
    20240425_203852.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240425_203832.jpg
    20240425_203832.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240425_203742.jpg
    20240425_203742.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240425_203732.jpg
    20240425_203732.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240425_203705.jpg
    20240425_203705.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240425_203635.jpg
    20240425_203635.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 2
Quality wise, we will know but what I hear is fairly easy to clean and I haven't had long enough yet to comment on quality. But it feels good and soft/supportive. When you turn on the AC, the perforated seats sure make you bu** feels good! :) I just took some but is dark so there are quite a bit of "noise" in the picture.
Woah !! Thanks for posting and taking these ! Those pics look amazing even in low light. So clean. Seats look high quality for sure. What an exciting day for you !! Super nice especially since tomorrow is Friday and weekend is coming up so you can just ride around and enjoy it lol.

Woah !! Thanks for posting and taking these ! Those pics look amazing even in low light. So clean. Seats look high quality for sure. What an exciting day for you !! Super nice especially since tomorrow is Friday and weekend is coming up so you can just ride around and enjoy it lol.
ya, I will take some in the morning on better lighting. But yes, planning on driving it all over the place, will take my Aunt to Ontario airport using FSD too. Going to test the sh** out of the FSD! Finally I don't have to go to pump the $5+ per gallon gas anymore... (planning on get rid of my current SUV, gas guzzler, once they come on with the Y refresh next year!)

thanks for sharing. those are great pictures. even though the wait has been torturous, i think it will be quite worth it for those of us that are still waiting.

thanks for sharing. those are great pictures. even though the wait has been torturous, i think it will be quite worth it for those of us that are still waiting.
Yes, i would think so. I am only leasing the car. But even at 3 years, I rather wait it out a few month and get the color I like then facing the pain of look at black interior everyday and thinking that I could of gotten white everytime I pass one in the parking lot....

Ok, glad I decided to wait for white interior! Amazing!

The first lie has been set. What will my next EDD be? Jk hopefully this is a true EDD.
If is LR, I would think the date should be legit because I've seen more and more here in CA that are delivering white interior. I've actually saw your car in inventory here in CA yesterday I think. Here is a dark grey right now in Maria Del Rey But I think most of them are with 19"wheel though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_222917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_222917_Chrome.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for sharing!!! I pick up my white on white next weekend. I love seeing this preview. They do exist!!!! Good sleuthing to get this beauty!!! I thought it took a couple hundred miles before the FSD was calibrated. Good to know you can use it right away