Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sharing!!! I pick up my white on white next weekend. I love seeing this preview. They do exist!!!! Good sleuthing to get this beauty!!! I thought it took a couple hundred miles before the FSD was calibrated. Good to know you can use it right away
Ya, I think they all come with it. Currently 12 Just make sure u have it selected before u use it. Because by default I think it has cruise control selected. Make sure u change it under autopilot. They also are forced to show u FSD before they deliver the car to u. And enjoy the car!!

• Love
Reactions: evfangirl
Ya, I think they all come with it. Currently 12 Just make sure u have it selected before u use it. Because by default I think it has cruise control selected. Make sure u change it under autopilot. They also are forced to show u FSD before they deliver the car to u. And enjoy the car!!
Yup, you have to opt in to use FSD. I have a video that shows how to use it.

If you’re avid FSD user, do they still have to show you how FSD works before they deliver the car to you?

Quality wise, we will know but what I hear is fairly easy to clean and I haven't had long enough yet to comment on quality. But it feels good and soft/supportive. When you turn on the AC, the perforated seats sure make you bu** feels good! :) I just took some but is dark so there are quite a bit of "noise" in the picture.
This looks amazing!! The white looks worth the wait forsure!

Yup, you have to opt in to use FSD. I have a video that shows how to use it.

If you’re avid FSD user, do they still have to show you how FSD works before they deliver the car to you?
ya, that is what it seems like, no choice. Before they had the devliery rep work with me, they had another rep which grabbed me and another couple (who is also getting devliery, but I think was on Y) and we all sat in the car and the guy took us around the block.

I scheduled my delivery date! The next 7 days are gonna be long. Here’s to hoping everyone can get their cars earlier!
1714146387589.png

Quality wise, we will know but what I hear is fairly easy to clean and I haven't had long enough yet to comment on quality. But it feels good and soft/supportive. When you turn on the AC, the perforated seats sure make you bu** feels good! :) I just took some but is dark so there are quite a bit of "noise" in the picture.
OMG Great photos! The white looks so good, so excited for mine.
But I seriously can't believe you ordered in March and already got your car. Some of us 1/10 OD has not even received a VIN yet and are still getting pushed back. What kind of messed up system is this. I hope we all get ours soon.

Was it instructive?
is ok, pretty much, at least for me, is uselss. Maybe I'm too eager to get my car haha! I mean I never had a Tesla before, this is my first and I was able to use it on the way home from delivery. So pretty simple, all you do is make sure FSD is turn on (under auto pilot, this is set once and forget type of deal) and then to use it anytime, simply click on the right button (the little scrollable button) on the right of the steering wheel and you will see a "blue" line start to appear in front of the car (in the monitor I mean).

OMG Great photos! The white looks so good, so excited for mine.
But I seriously can't believe you ordered in March and already got your car. Some of us 1/10 OD has not even received a VIN yet and are still getting pushed back. What kind of messed up system is this. I hope we all get ours soon.
Well I CHEATED though... my original order was for RWD, so I don't think my delivery "count" as legit. My EDD was set to June 2nd to June 30th. What I did was I saw quite a few LR was appearing in the "inventory" section of the tesla web portal, but they were ALL LR. So once I saw a white on white (but in LR), I jump the gun and change my order to LR (from RWD). And immediate (obviously) I got the VIN because the car is ready to be pick up. But again, I am happy with LR as the acceleration is incredible! :)

I scheduled my delivery date! The next 7 days are gonna be long. Here’s to hoping everyone can get their cars earlier!
View attachment 1042016
you know you can call Tesla rep and see if they can schedule an earlier date. I did that. My delivery date suppose to be Friday (today), but I ask them if they can change it to Thursday, which they did! The Tesla rep called the location and moved my date up! :)