Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1964.jpeg
Exactly. I'm not sure what to do anymore either. I'd get the BMW i4 if it didn't have that awful grille. I got a text from Tesla today saying I could look at other configurations. I answered it with some questions and got the response "This number isn't monitored. Respond on the Tesla app." I had gotten the same message on the app, but . . . . there's no way to respond there.
I got the same thing and responded, got the same “not monitored “ response!
Wrote a long rant in the app and got the canned response of blah, blah..
By the way, to send a massage you have to pick one of their Messages in the app and respond there.

Last edited:
I posted yesterday that my EDD for my 2/2 order of a Stealth Grey/White/18" Model 3 got pushed out to the last week of June. To me, that tells me that Tesla's delivery strategy is nothing more than hope - they hope to deliver the car by the end of the quarter. I had a similar EDD window at the end of the first quarter. I mentioned the frustration at the whip-saw nature of their guess-timated delivery dates, so I decided to see what that really looked like on some kind of timeline. Just a little bit of back and forth!

View attachment 1043157
can you tell me if you got an email "Confirming your Model 3 update" where the price increased from the original "45990 → 47590 and 1000 → 1500 for white" after the config changes

Reactions: zoomer0056
Yeah . . . . Maybe I'll get a used Model S. I'm really stunned by a September EDD. Stunned.
I have a 22 model S LR that I absolutely love. Just got a new yoke replaced under warranty. 23,000 miles in, no real problems. If you go used model S, I would recommend refreshed version 2022 build or newer. Some of the early refreshed builds from late 2021 had interesting build issues. The refresh is a totally different car than the last versions. 500 pounds lighter and better ride and handling among other things. 18 inch wheels give greatly improved ride and range and are easily dressed up with center cap kits if you want to remove the aero caps.

Last edited:
My 1/16 order changed from 4/30-5/28 to 5/15-6/12 again. 😤 WTF Tesla. This is their last chance before going with a German car. At the end of the day I ll be getting a car that is 100% better quality than Tesla.

Reactions: catxi
After almost a five month wait, I just received my VIN! EDD still shows June 28 -June 30th interestingly. Unfortunately, I will be cancelling this order since I have also ordered a Performance and will continue to wait for a VIN on that order. Fortunately, someone in Colorado will now have the option of buying one of the first (if not the first) Black Ext/White Int - Long Range with 19" Nova wheels! Beautiful car. It's crazy how long the wait has been. I ordered within an hour of launch and we are now at May 1st. Thinking of keeping the order active to have Tesla hound me on how I need to complete my delivery steps just so I could turn it around on them and let them know that the estimated date of completing my delivery steps will be posted in the app. Please refresh the app to know if I have completed them or not :D

After almost a five month wait, I just received my VIN! EDD still shows June 28 -June 30th interestingly. Unfortunately, I will be cancelling this order since I have also ordered a Performance and will continue to wait for a VIN on that order. Fortunately, someone in Colorado will now have the option of buying one of the first (if not the first) Black Ext/White Int - Long Range with 19" Nova wheels! Beautiful car. It's crazy how long the wait has been. I ordered within an hour of launch and we are now at May 1st. Thinking of keeping the order active to have Tesla hound me on how I need to complete my delivery steps just so I could turn it around on them and let them know that the estimated date of completing my delivery steps will be posted in the app. Please refresh the app to know if I have completed them or not :D
Was your EDD ever brought back, earlier than June 28 -June 30th (ie from June to April/May ,and then back to June), before it moved back again?