Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah . . . . Maybe I'll get a used Model S. I'm really stunned by a September EDD. Stunned.
I wouldn’t lose hope. These dates have been jumping around for several weeks. I wouldn’t trust them and make change decisions based on them. My date was June then I got a VIN. That video someone posted I think on the other site his EDD changed and as he was going in to the center to change to a performance he got a VIN for his LR white/white. He declined it and’s is going for the performance with a black interior to get the tax credit

I wouldn’t lose hope. These dates have been jumping around for several weeks. I wouldn’t trust them and make change decisions based on them. My date was June then I got a VIN. That video someone posted I think on the other site his EDD changed and as he was going in to the center to change to a performance he got a VIN for his LR white/white. He declined it and’s is going for the performance with a black interior to get the tax credit
Well, I hope you're right.

Reactions: evfangirl
Looks like there’s tons of white interior inventory around the us, mostly on the east coast. Although I’m unsure how accurate this tool really is. With all this inventory I’m trying to be optimistic we all won’t have to wait until june😭

Looks like there’s tons of white interior inventory around the us, mostly on the east coast. Although I’m unsure how accurate this tool really is. With all this inventory I’m trying to be optimistic we all won’t have to wait until june😭

Well, that HAS changed a lot in the last week or so. Do they not try to get cars to the people who ordered them, though?

i think the tool is pretty accurate. if you drill through the page, it will bring you to the actual inventory car on the tesla website. it's just sad to see the exact configuration of my car out there in the east coast sitting there with no owners - instead of shipping it to someone that is waiting anxiously.

Reactions: catxi and evfangirl
Hey guys. I picked up my car this past Sat. I had to drive 150 miles down to San Diego to get it. My original RN was not filled. I found this car in inventory, and had my SA claim it. Just want to thank you all for the emotional support and a place for us all to go and vent. This is my 2nd Tesla, and I have been very happy with the cars and the overall experience. This white interior situation has been very unfortunate, but I did not want it to keep me from getting another Tesla. I just enjoyed the car so much. For those who have not received their cars, hang in there. You will also want to look at the inventory page often. Just as often as you visit this page, if not more.

Ugh they are pretty bad at this customer experience thing aren’t they ?

Order Date : January 14

That VIN Match message is from March 19 🤡

Oh I am going to wait as long as it takes lol. I’m prepared to hold until 2026. Then I will just get Model Y Juniper lol.

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg

Ugh they are pretty bad at this customer experience thing aren’t they ?

Order Date : January 14

That VIN Match message is from March 19 🤡

Oh I am going to wait as long as it takes lol. I’m prepared to hold until 2026. Then I will just get Model Y Juniper lol.

View attachment 1042980

View attachment 1042979
My dates were close to yours but I just checked today and now it’s showing May! Hope it changes for you too.