Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will report back in here for anyone interested once I install these (from Taptes) on my white/black I took delivery on in April:
image.jpg

Good morning everyone AND Happy VIN Day to me!

My 2/8 order for a Stealth Grey M3SR with white interior and 18” wheels now has a VIN and delivery window of 6/15-6/23! 😊

My EDD had moved from June-July to just July a couple of days ago, but this morning a woke up to a text and a notification form the app that it was time to provide proof of insurance. Once I opened the app it asked me to acknowledge the switch from sensors to cameras and then I saw the new dates.

I am in northern NJ.

A little good news to share…

My delivery window moved UP to 6/12-6/21. Hopefully this leads to similar kinds of progress for everyone!

Is there anyone else with Jan order and Long range still no VIN?
Same here. OD 1/28 M3LR SG/Wt. EDD June. Stopped at my local Tesla center today in North Jersey. He hasn't seen a long range with white interior and none are coming in anytime soon. Apparently, it's a unicorn. Frustrating part is if you go to order this configuration today, the web site still says it will deliver in June.

Same here. OD 1/28 M3LR SG/Wt. EDD June. Stopped at my local Tesla center today in North Jersey. He hasn't seen a long range with white interior and none are coming in anytime soon. Apparently, it's a unicorn. Frustrating part is if you go to order this configuration today, the web site still says it will deliver in June.
interesting, I thought its just me. Im in no rush but Im mad at them lol