Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm assuming Tesla leasing direct won't price match or flex on their pricing?

Looking at the quotes here they are a couple of grand more expensive over the lease period compared to other suppliers, but the lack of being able to subscribe to premium connectivity or future upgrades with 3rd party companies will I know annoy the hell out of me!

I spoke to my leasing company NhsFleetSolutions for an RN number, they said they don't have once. Anyone used this company please. They said car was ordered on the 7th of September (M3 S+). I am hoping it's on RCC Antwerp and refresh model.

I spoke to my leasing company NhsFleetSolutions for an RN number, they said they don't have once. Anyone used this company please. They said car was ordered on the 7th of September (M3 S+). I am hoping it's on RCC Antwerp and refresh model.

Is this the date you placed your order with them or the date the say they placed the order with Tesla?
There can be a difference and usually is.

It took a month for me to gt the RN from NHS FS due to the third party (Arnold Clark) taking a long time to put the order in. Ordered 2 June, collected on 23 September, so could be a wait depending on spec/colour etc.

I ordered through NHS fleet solutions as well, order and paperwork done on the 28th August. Knowing when the car is actually ordered is the hardest thing. I have been chasing for RN weekly. I received the “reset your password email” two days ago from Tesla so I can only presume that the lease company have only placed the order now! Hoping to be one of the November/December lot!

I found a lease quote online and im pretty sure they messed up, or it was a glitch.

Long story short is that I enquired for the lease deal at that price and initial rental. I'm awaiting there call on monday but should they honour the quoted price? Company has good trust pilot reviews so im hoping not to fight it but it would be good to be prepared

I found a lease quote online and im pretty sure they messed up, or it was a glitch.

Long story short is that I enquired for the lease deal at that price and initial rental. I'm awaiting there call on monday but should they honour the quoted price? Company has good trust pilot reviews so im hoping not to fight it but it would be good to be prepared

I'm sure they'll have an E&OE clause on their website somewhere.

I see a referral link in my account, does it mean my order is progressing?

When was your tesla account set up? Are you a previous Tesla owner?

If you received an email to set up your account after placing the order it means your RN just hasn't been passed to you. I called Tesla and had them look up my order via my email address and asked nicely if I could have the RN number and just used that going forward. The lease company never sent me my RN although they promised to send it once they received it.

I registered maybe a week a two ago, I didn't receive any email. But suddenly I see a referral link in my account. I'm sure it wasn't there when I registered.
I assume you only get a referral link in your account when you area Tesla owner?

I registered maybe a week a two ago, I didn't receive any email. But suddenly I see a referral link in my account. I'm sure it wasn't there when I registered.
I assume you only get a referral link in your account when you area Tesla owner?

Actually no. I created an account before I bought one and had a referral link there. I guess you can refer people without being an owner.

I ordered through NHS fleet solutions as well, order and paperwork done on the 28th August. Knowing when the car is actually ordered is the hardest thing. I have been chasing for RN weekly. I received the “reset your password email” two days ago from Tesla so I can only presume that the lease company have only placed the order now! Hoping to be one of the November/December lot!

Had the same experience but once I received the email I called tesla and asked them to look up the order via my email address and got my RN directly from them. Seems the leasing companies have better things to deal with than providing you an RN by which you can now follow the process more closely than they'd like you to do.

Hi all,

I'm assuming Tesla leasing direct won't price match or flex on their pricing?

Looking at the quotes here they are a couple of grand more expensive over the lease period compared to other suppliers, but the lack of being able to subscribe to premium connectivity or future upgrades with 3rd party companies will I know annoy the hell out of me!

I'm pretty sure that you still have access to the app to purchase upgrades.

Are you sure? I thought I’d read people here on leases that prevented them renewing premium connectivity and their leases specifically blocked upgrades to the car such as the performance boost add on.

This may be the case if the dealer initially placed the deposit on the Tesla website.

If somebody placed the deposit and registered the account themselves, I don't see why any access would be revoked from the app. I believe all the issues mentioned previously arisen from leasing companies not transferring Tesla Account ownership to the customer.