Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tusker is eye-watering. My M3P (48 month, 10k miles pa, insurance, tax, servicing, tyres, breakdown and redundancy/quit employment cover) is £690 p/m.
This is a similar deal to ours.

These scary low figures quoted are often on the NHS scheme where the value of the salary sacrifice reduces your pension contributions, it’s shown as an additional saving on the car cost but it can be a big hit to your overall financial situation.

Tusker doesn’t work that way, the monthly cost with them has no effect on the rest of your earnings and your pension is still paid on the pre sacrifice value.

The way I look at it is that it’s 20% cheaper than a personal lease monthly cost but includes maintenance, tyres, insurance and all the protections.

interestingly they handle early termination well too unlike a personal lease so if the residuals stay strong should be no issue changing mid term

Wow, that is good. When did you take this deal out? and how many miles is that for?

We've ordered a Peugeot e-208 for SWMBO via the Knowles NHS scheme. She's a 20% tax payer and a Model 3 standard + in white, 8000 miles per year, fully comp insurance for two drivers, tyres and road fund licence worked out at a take-home deduction of £259.
I nearly collapsed at that price, especially compared to what I am paying through a company car scheme.

1623317883159.png

We've ordered a Peugeot e-208 for SWMBO via the Knowles NHS scheme. She's a 20% tax payer and a Model 3 standard + in white, 8000 miles per year, fully comp insurance for two drivers, tyres and road fund licence worked out at a take-home deduction of £259.
I nearly collapsed at that price, especially compared to what I am paying through a company car scheme.

View attachment 671548
That’s excellent

First time poster also using NHS Fleet Solutions, as others have said, there IS an impact on your pension but as long as you don't stay on the scheme for decades it isn't the end of the world - the impact on mine is roughly £12/month from my pension, for every year I'm in it. My personal plan is to have thos 3yr lease then look at buying one. My car was (alledgedly) ordered as of last week so lurking like a pro looking at when people ordered and how long they waited! Looks like the lease companies aren't great when it comes to saying the car is ordered and actually ordering so I sent them a note giving them a kick!

I'm inbetween Leeds and Bradford and getting a LR in White with Black interior - there are a few around here, is there a friendly wave/nod like I used to get in my old S2000? :)

Reactions: DigbyChicken
First time poster also using NHS Fleet Solutions, as others have said, there IS an impact on your pension but as long as you don't stay on the scheme for decades it isn't the end of the world - the impact on mine is roughly £12/month from my pension, for every year I'm in it. My personal plan is to have thos 3yr lease then look at buying one. My car was (alledgedly) ordered as of last week so lurking like a pro looking at when people ordered and how long they waited! Looks like the lease companies aren't great when it comes to saying the car is ordered and actually ordering so I sent them a note giving them a kick!

I'm inbetween Leeds and Bradford and getting a LR in White with Black interior - there are a few around here, is there a friendly wave/nod like I used to get in my old S2000? :)
In same boat, NHS Fleet said car was on order on 7th June, Pod-Point emailed voucher/order through 9th June and that was sent back same day. Just a waiting game now - either very soon or September. More likely in the 2 week period in August when we go on holiday though!

In same boat, NHS Fleet said car was on order on 7th June, Pod-Point emailed voucher/order through 9th June and that was sent back same day. Just a waiting game now - either very soon or September. More likely in the 2 week period in August when we go on holiday though!
Yep, did all the podpoint lark. Interestingly, on the Annex I for that, Fleet Solutions said my lease start date was 27/7 but then they re-sent 30 mins later it and it was 11/8

The Annex I form is the one I'm having trouble with - sent it over to our transport department but they haven't a clue. When I view document, it's just blank.
I panicked when I saw that too but you don't have to do anything - when you are asked to put an email address in for your company/Fleet team just use the orders@nhsfleetsolutions one - mine was done the next day and copied back to me (with the lease start date mentioned)

Can't see an orders email address in my account, just deliveries/sales/quotes/enqurieis, can you DM it me please?
Looks like we are both new so can't DM just yet! When you are going through the podpoint online questions, one will be about who owns the car (Annex I) and the field for your answer is for an email address for them to send the paperwork to - I just entered [email protected] and was copied in with a blank form, at which point I thought how would they possibly know it was for me as there didn't seem to be any identifying info for them. It was all actioned in less than 24hrs though and was copied in on the response. I assume if you have seen the blank form, you entered another email (your transport dept?) so you will need to re-enter the orders one - I assume

• Helpful
Reactions: PaulMD