Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No worries, had a guy from NHS Fleet Solutions (Ben) call the leasing company directly instead of send another email. He said they haven't had a RN created on their system yet, but have copied Ben in on the emails to Tesla. So hopefully once it has been created, he will get back to me. Either way, it probably won't stop me calling daily lol.
Excellent, and sorry for the delayed response to your earlier message - not that I would have been able to say anything useful, as that's literally all I had. :)

Reactions: jfrancis
Oh, and talking of VW Leasing (and the curious case of my missing supercharger miles), we've just heard from the fleet company that even they don't have a phone number for VW Leasing (apparently they "only allow email - don't ask!"). It seems VW Leasing habitually forget to use Tesla referral codes when ordering. And if it is their mistake, the fleet company chap said they will ask VW Leasing "to credit you the equivalent cost".

Which was nice.

Oh, and talking of VW Leasing (and the curious case of my missing supercharger miles), we've just heard from the fleet company that even they don't have a phone number for VW Leasing (apparently they "only allow email - don't ask!"). It seems VW Leasing habitually forget to use Tesla referral codes when ordering. And if it is their mistake, the fleet company chap said they will ask VW Leasing "to credit you the equivalent cost".

Which was nice.
That is good to hear. At least something. But they lied because Ben did call the. I just think it is one of those things, where they just can't be bothered to call up for Teslas as they know 90% of the time they wont have the RN number or Vin etc yet

Reactions: DigbyChicken
Order submitted for M3P (White) to Tusker with referral code. Now we wait and see:
1. What sort of comms they provide
2. Any restrictions
3. How the vehicle will arrive (flatbed, pick-up or driven to me?)
4. How long it will take to arrive

Nicely done!

My experience so far with ALD leasing (Tesla).....
2. None worth mentioning - haven't enquired about track days yet!
3. Apparently I can choose
4. Anywhere between 4 weeks and 8 months - you are likely to be lucky here!

Nicely done!

My experience so far with ALD leasing (Tesla).....
2. None worth mentioning - haven't enquired about track days yet!
3. Apparently I can choose
4. Anywhere between 4 weeks and 8 months - you are likely to be lucky here!

I'm not sure if 'Luck' would be a word I would use for myself 🤣

Do you know if we get referral codes for others to use? As we aren't the direct owner, just a registered keeper...

Reactions: Jez_GB
I'm not sure if 'Luck' would be a word I would use for myself 🤣

Do you know if we get referral codes for others to use? As we aren't the direct owner, just a registered keeper...
Yes, once order is in you'll get an email from Tesla asking you to register your account / reset your password.

You can then login to Tesla account and inside you will have a referral code that you can give out.

• Informative
Reactions: Jez_GB
Just had an email from Tesla to set up a password for an account. Anyone else that leases through NHS Salary Sacrifice know what happens after? Still not had the RN or a VIN. I did add my card for payment and downloaded the app.
Had a text last week, *with* the RN number, asking us to complete the account setup. As I said on the Orders and Pending Deliveries thread, we've been told by the fleet company that we should hear directly from Tesla now (at least regarding delivery dates), which is fine, but Tesla do seem to go about things in a different order, or in a slightly different way, for every customer...

Reactions: jfrancis
Had a text last week, *with* the RN number, asking us to complete the account setup. As I said on the Orders and Pending Deliveries thread, we've been told by the fleet company that we should hear directly from Tesla now (at least regarding delivery dates), which is fine, but Tesla do seem to go about things in a different order, or in a slightly different way, for every customer...

How bizarre - who was your lease with again? So your business lease company won't handle the delivery, and you could in theory collect it from a port or SC yourself?

How bizarre - who was your lease with again? So your business lease company won't handle the delivery, and you could in theory collect it from a port or SC yourself?
Yes Tesla takes over the delivery even if it is thro lease company. You will get couple of texts regarding date and collection. You can give them a call and rearrange to deliver. After that Tesla will send a text the day before to confirm and then you are good to go or ready to collect. Enjoy your Tesla

Can confirm as I got these today and was through a leasing company.
Can’t recommend them enough to be honest - select car leasing

Attachments

• F3EC35F7-B21F-4C34-8FEC-887356A077CB.jpeg
    F3EC35F7-B21F-4C34-8FEC-887356A077CB.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 112
Can confirm as I got these today and was through a leasing company.
Can’t recommend them enough to be honest - select car leasing
Same here thro select car leasing. Faultless and I got my SR+ in 2 weeks after order. My iPad took more than 2 weeks to arrive and had to make 3 phone calls. I had to call Tesla once to change from delivery to collection. That’s it.

Same here thro select car leasing. Faultless and I got my SR+ in 2 weeks after order. My iPad took more than 2 weeks to arrive and had to make 3 phone calls. I had to call Tesla once to change from delivery to collection. That’s it.
My experience with select rounded up:

1. Called on Monday to say I needed to purchase and my wife is nearly ready to give birth + our car was stolen

2. Salesman called me at 8pm to go through the finance proposal and it went straight through

3. Told me to put a deposit down on an in stock Tesla M3 and send over the RN so we can get it quicker

4. Told Tesla they can deal with me directly

5. Called me this evening at 7pm to waive 14 day cool off and to ensure VIN numbers etc matched what he had

6. Picking up on Saturday

4 days from order to delivery - top customer service tbh!!

PS - mods I named a leasing company staff member who was happy to be named as it helps his reputation and thus sales

Last edited:
My experience with select rounded up:

1. Called on Monday to say I needed to purchase and my wife is nearly ready to give birth + our car was stolen

2. Salesman called me at 8pm to go through the finance proposal and it went straight through

3. Told me to put a deposit down on an in stock Tesla M3 and send over the RN so we can get it quicker

4. Told Tesla they can deal with me directly

5. Called me this evening at 7pm to waive 14 day cool off and to ensure VIN numbers etc matched what he had

6. Picking up on Saturday

4 days from order to delivery - top customer service tbh!!
The pinnacle of modern car buying experience :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josh.silvs
It's an NHS salary sacrifice thingie with Knowles Fleet/VW Leasing. My wife spoke to someone at Knowles Fleet and they tried to say Tesla only deliver on a flatbed to your home (which I know isn't true from this forum!), but then conceded that we'll be dealing directly with Tesla for all delivery matters anyway. I've basically told both the sales rep at Bristol and the delivery team via email that we'll go anywhere, anytime, to pick it up as early as possible. ;) We'll just have to see what happens...

It's an NHS salary sacrifice thingie with Knowles Fleet/VW Leasing. My wife spoke to someone at Knowles Fleet and they tried to say Tesla only deliver on a flatbed to your home (which I know isn't true from this forum!), but then conceded that we'll be dealing directly with Tesla for all delivery matters anyway. I've basically told both the sales rep at Bristol and the delivery team via email that we'll go anywhere, anytime, to pick it up as early as possible. ;) We'll just have to see what happens...
Kneels always delivers the car - if you are getting via NHS leasing. But Tesla is an exemption- I can vouch for that. Tesla will take over delivery from Knowles as Tesla love control over customers.