Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crikey, prices from Leaseplan for the performance are ridiculous, this is for the standard colour and trim based on 20k per year over 3 yrs - for comparison 5 months ago it was about £725/month on the same mileage/years but with MSM and white interiorView attachment 537231
Try Tesla Model 3 saloon Performance awd 4dr performance upgrade auto 3 | Car Leasing Deals | Personal & Business Car Leasing . Just signed for a LR with them bought from inventory, just pass on the RN number. I was looking at the performance but decided on LR with sports wheels.

wow, that is a stagering increase on the performance, my basis is always on a M3LR with paint, at the moment its at the lowest I have seen it but only started looking in the middle of March. We dont have the option of the M3P on our scheme (possibly via special request) but now it has lost its gov grant its gone way beyond the reach of me, I did love the idea of a stelth but definatly no way on the scheme and they are rare but supprised there was 1 in the UK when I looked, an old demo car from what I could see in black.

Afternoon All. How soon after your leasing company placed the order did you receive an RN Number from Tesla? My order was placed 18/02 and have heard absolutely nothing since. Ordered M3 SR+ Blue.
Your leasing company will receive the RN number and VIN from Tesla and then pass it on to you. Given when you placed the order then your RN should be available and given the current situation with excess cars available then they may be able to match you, if you haven’t been already.

Get in touch with your lease company and ask them.

Your leasing company will receive the RN number and VIN from Tesla and then pass it on to you. Given when you placed the order then your RN should be available and given the current situation with excess cars available then they may be able to match you, if you haven’t been already.

Get in touch with your lease company and ask them.

Thanks for the reply. I e-mailed the leasing company during the week, however they are obviously working on a skeleton crew. Will wait with fingers crossed for a reply next week.

Reactions: Cyclone1
Strongly encourage anyone whose leasing company is refusing to approve deliveries/collections to get in contact with them and share the guidance that has been published today:

Auto retail sector ready to get Britain moving again, as NFDA and SMMT publish safe restart guidance - SMMT

This is industry-wide guidance based on the government's publications - and clearly says that contactless deliveries/collections is acceptable and encouraged to get things moving again.

The more we all share this with our respective leasing companies the quicker things are likely to resume!

• Informative
Reactions: Godsense
Ordered back in Feb.

Originally went with a SR, black on black, with 19s.

On a 48 month PCH deal, 10k per year with £2k down it was coming out at £609pm.

Then a few days ago I found Personal Car Leasing Deals & Offers | Personal Contract Hire UK | PCH | ZenAuto. They have their own financing and have managed to secure a better buyback price with Tesla than anyone else. As a result, their lease prices are extremely competitive (maybe a bit of corona effect I dont know).

As a result, I have now switched to a LR with the same spec, on the same profile, and it's costing me £16 less at £593 a month.

Thought I would share for anyone currently waiting on a lease - you can probably claim corona and wiggle out of any lease you currently have pending.

Interestingly, I ran the numbers on Zens quotes, and the residual value on the LR is the best. Tesla obviously thinking that this will be the car to hold its value the best.

upload_2020-5-14_13-58-49.png

Ordered back in Feb.

Then a few days ago I found Personal Car Leasing Deals & Offers | Personal Contract Hire UK | PCH | ZenAuto. They have their own financing and have managed to secure a better buyback price with Tesla than anyone else. As a result, their lease prices are extremely competitive (maybe a bit of corona effect I dont know).

As a result, I have now switched to a LR with the same spec, on the same profile, and it's costing me £16 less at £593 a month.

Thought I would share for anyone currently waiting on a lease - you can probably claim corona and wiggle out of any lease you currently have pending.

Interestingly, I ran the numbers on Zens quotes, and the residual value on the LR is the best. Tesla obviously thinking that this will be the car to hold its value the best.

View attachment 541636

Wow that's great, congratulations on the upgrade for less. Where are the residual figures from?

I've gone with Zen, got a crazy good deal inventory and they were miles cheaper than OEV etc. 5k down 3yrs 10k £577pm. M3P red.

I rang them today and Tesla have released a bunch of cars, so if you hadn't spoken to Zen today ;)

Last edited:
Wow that's great, congratulations on the upgrade for less. Where are the residual figures from?

I've gone with Zen, got a crazy good deal inventory and they were miles cheaper than OEV etc. 5k down 3yrs 10k £577pm. M3P red.

I rang them today and Tesla have released a bunch of cars, so if you hadn't spoken to Zen today ;)

Residual = OTR - deposit - total monthly payment

It’s not exactly accurate as there will be a bit of juice in there for zen. Also, it’s a guaranteed buyback from Tesla so ultimately irrelevant to me what it’s worth at the end

Reactions: Godsense

Did they actually say they'll approve matching and delivery though?

Ordered back in Feb.

View attachment 541636

That's a fair price
I paid for a Model 3 Performance in stock £1962 initial payment followed by 47 x £654 which was the best deal I could find around at the moment for a stock car (white no extra's 10K mileage)

Tesla Model 3 Performance Lease | DriveElectric

Is that PCH or BCH??

many thanks and well done

h

It's PCH.

Yea I was just lucky tbh. I thought I had no chance after grant got pulled. Spend too long thinking and with everything that's happening it's given me perspective undoubtedly.

Yes @bhav I've been offered delivery and been given VIN, advised to make deposit

Reactions: bhav