Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would not be buying one with the residual value's those that signed up earlier on HP and PCP will be shedding some tears now :( who know's how many more price revisions are going to happen before the end of September
Black Friday deal!

Next will be that windows sales man doing an advert for tesla. "You heard me, you buy one you get one free"

I would not be buying one with the residual value's those that signed up earlier on HP and PCP will be shedding some tears now :( who know's how many more price revisions are going to happen before the end of September

Those who have already taken delivery are out of pocket, but for those still waiting the car is just getting cheaper and cheaper. My P+ order is now almost £10k less than it was at the start!

To my extremely simplistic eyes I don't really understand why the quotes for leasing would go UP, when the purchase price has come down? I think even Tesla's estimated residual value went up when the prices were changed recently too.

I want a P3+ in Blue too, so I don't really understand why this would suddenly cost more unless the GFV on white is much better for some reason?

But.. I've never leased before so if this is typical then fair enough.

Anyone who leased - have you successfully used a referral code and if yes, what the hell do I do to get it to work?
Thanks!
If you place the order you use the referral code link to place order and pay deposit then hand over your RN number to the lease company for them to take over account. If you are placing and order through a Lease company you give them the referral link to use before they place the order.

Reactions: GrumpyManUK
If you place the order you use the referral code link to place order and pay deposit then hand over your RN number to the lease company for them to take over account. If you are placing and order through a Lease company you give them the referral link to use before they place the order.
Thanks, David. The lease company (Pink) are processing the order for me. I forwarded them the referral link but they told me to go to Tesla and they in turn they told me to go to the Leasing comparing. So I’m very much stuck in limbo and guess I’ll lose out on the free supercharger miles and raffle which is a shame.

Reactions: davidmc
Thanks, David. The lease company (Pink) are processing the order for me. I forwarded them the referral link but they told me to go to Tesla and they in turn they told me to go to the Leasing comparing. So I’m very much stuck in limbo and guess I’ll lose out on the free supercharger miles and raffle which is a shame.

I was told by Pink that they can't add it to the orders.

Putting this into context, 1000 free Supercharger miles is worth about £70. The raffle is worthless except in the very rare chance that you won, it would obviously be worth a lot more.

Nice to have, but I wasted more time in a futile attempt to try and retrospectively apply a referral code than I should have. So now I devote that time in the equally futile endeavour of checking for a vin and reading these forums. ;)

Putting this into context, 1000 free Supercharger miles is worth about £70. The raffle is worthless except in the very rare chance that you won, it would obviously be worth a lot more.

Nice to have, but I wasted more time in a futile attempt to try and retrospectively apply a referral code than I should have. So now I devote that time in the equally futile endeavour of checking for a vin and reading these forums. ;)

I wasn't overly fussed by it, my nearest supercharger is an hour away

Has anyone recieved a leasing quote since the spec/price change?
I have seen a couple of posts where people say they have been quoted, but every company I ring say they are still unable to quote.

If your a new customer looking for a new quote I would hang back a bit as most leasing companies are still sorting through the previous orders which are now being re-quoted. They are not looking to take on extra new orders for at least another few weeks.

If your a new customer looking for a new quote I would hang back a bit as most leasing companies are still sorting through the previous orders which are now being re-quoted. They are not looking to take on extra new orders for at least another few weeks.
I can see why they'd not be pushing hard for new business but I can't believe they'd not be looking for it - it's not as though it costs them a huge amount to start a new lease process.
That said it does look sensible to hold off getting quotes for the time being until things settle down, then again we're going to be into 2020 deliveries soon...

Does all this confusion occur when other manufacturers introduce special specs (like throwing in ££££ of options for free) of their cars? Apart from Performance pricing, I wouldn't have thought that the other model/option repricing was any more/less significant to other manufactures incentives.

I’m waiting for a new quote for an order I made the day before the price changes. My promised phone call on Friday didn’t happen. Pink, though, have updated prices for the M3 on their website and are generally considered to be competitive (I haven’t ordered through them) so they might be worth a call.