Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have leased it with Drive Electric. Have not seen many exact figures in the forum. Does £498pm for a M3 MSM Std+ 18inch aero with 10000 free miles charging through EDF energy, sounds pricey to anyone. I have already signed the lease so at this point will not be able to go back though. One more thing regarding the referral code, the agent at the company said you will be able to add it later through the Tesla account, however now that i have Tesla account i can see that he probably was not speaking the truth and I might have missed the chance to earn 1000 free supercharger miles. :(

Bit hard to tell without your deposit or duration?

That's £45 a month more than my Model 3 LR with Blue paint and White interior.

I've just ordered through UKCarLine and can recommend them so far (we'll obviously have to see how things go from here).

The salesman had a contact at Tesla to speak to about any queries I had and helped guide me through the process. Now I just have to wait for my new car :)

Reactions: davidmc
Bit hard to tell without your deposit or duration?

That's £45 a month more than my Model 3 LR with Blue paint and White interior.
Oops..missed the mileage allowance as well.
So £498pm for MSM 18" SR+ with 12k miles per annum and 2k deposit for 48 months. (10K free miles charging through EDF Energy. Really hope i actually get even half of it and its not just a gimmick!!)

My Tesla account is now showing an RN :D

So it took a full 14 days (cooling off from Zen Auto) to show up on the Tesla site. Zen were adamant they'd ordered it when I signed, and Tesla just takes time to provide an RN. Maybe it's just coincidental it popped up on the 14th day.

Either way, I'm now at the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment. stage.

The long wait starts now.