Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla account has shown this screen for about ~10 days now.

The next steps say "we are drafting up your contract", but the Overview section has payment as ticked/complete.

For those that are also awaiting, but don't have a VIN, how does my account compare? What's the next thing I should be looking for?

2019-09-16_11-01-13.jpg
2019-09-16_11-00-36.jpg

The next steps say "we are drafting up your contract", but the Overview section has payment as ticked/complete.

For those that are also awaiting, but don't have a VIN, how does my account compare? What's the next thing I should be looking for?

View attachment 455398 View attachment 455399

Mine's the same, but with not delivery graphic at the bottom:

upload_2019-9-16_11-7-1.png

I chased for an update, and apparently I can collect next Thursday! Not yet confirmed a time but looking positive.
Nothing listed in my Tesla account though
Hey Christophe81 I am leasing a Model 3 P- through Pink too and received and email on Friday (13/09/19) saying the car was in stock with the reg number asking me to sign all the final documents etc.

Did you ask Pink or Tesla directly if you could collect? And if you collect will it be from Tesla?
I think it would be cool to collect from Tesla just for the experience.

I have also still not got any car listed on my Tesla account. I have emailed Pink about the account but haven't heard back. Last time I asked they said I should contact Tesla but I got the feeling the sales guy didn't really know.

apparently OctopusEV recieved a batch of dates for collection recently in advance from Tesla for vehicles OctopusEV had ordered. I was told this last week from OctopusEV and confirmed today from mytesla account.

I am sure many more will be getting confirmation for week of 16-20 Sep . keep an eye on your mytesla account

I have an OctEV order in but only since end of Aug. I was initially told Sept/Oct but after a call this week was told Nov by another at the team in Octopus. I am trying not to ring or mail to often but found out my agent was on hols... so now irrationally I have gone into full Homer J Simpson conspiracy mode thinking that all his colleagues will be scraping all his slots that come in while he is away! “Grrrr, darn those pesky octopi slot stealers!” What has this forum done to me. :D:rolleyes:

Hello.

Lease question. I’ve put my deposit down for my Tesla on 22nd August. Had finance agreed on PCP. Delivery date set for next Friday 27th.
All good...

Now thinking of leasing through my business rather than PCP. LeasePlan have said they can sort in time for collection next Friday but might not be able to honour the price on my order agreement which was before prices went up last week.

How do I get Tesla to agree to honour my order price, especially when you can’t converse with them, so I don’t have to pay the new price....?

How do I get Tesla to agree to honour my order price, especially when you can’t converse with them, so I don’t have to pay the new price....?

Pretty sure you won't I'm afraid. They have a few thousand cars coming into stock and many more buyers waiting for one, you're not in a good negotiating position. They'll just pass it along to the next punter in the queue.

Reactions: MrBadger

View attachment 455398 View attachment 455399
This is exactly the same for me. Mine has been at this stage for approx 10 days too.

My order: Model 3 Standard Plus, White, No extras. Ordered 9th August.

I emailed the Tesla delivery team on Thursday last week and got a reply back on Friday.

They said my vehicle hasn't been assigned yet, and will be assigned within the coming weeks after which I would recieve a delivery date:

"Thank you for your message and for your patience whilst we have worked to come back to you at the earliest opportunity. We have not yet assigned you to a vehicle, however we will in the coming weeks and once we do we will provide you with an accurate delivery window. We are pleased to read that you are eager to move into your Model 3 and you can be assured that we are just as eager and so are doing everything we can to get you into your car at the earliest opportunity. We look forward to introducing you to your Tesla!"

I would assume this is the similar for you.

I would imagine we are looking at early to mid October delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: anon37485
Could be wrong, but I thought people who were buying the car privately could input their driving license details etc. Into their account before they picked up the car. I’m picking up my car (leased from Octopus) tomorrow but there’s no option to do this. Also, does the Tesla app just show the “welcome to the Tesla family” screen with the help videos until the phone is paired with the car at the service centre?