Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My experience:

- Agreed to quote on 20th June via email.
- Informed by Pink that Tesla confirmed order on 12th July
- Pink finance docs emailed over to be signed on 13th September
- Collection date issued from Pink on 18th September
- Picked up car on 20th September

So 3 months exactly in my case. Hope this helps.
I signed my finance docs at the point of ordering. I’m surprised they ordered and then made you sign months later.

Have any people getting a lease who ordered in July/August got their cars yet? Or even a delivery window/date?

I ordered 9th August, no VIN, no estimated window of delivery at all. Lex Autolease, M3 Standard Plus, White, no modifications.

Hoping my car will be on one of the early October ships.

Anyone else got further along?

Have any people getting a lease who ordered in July/August got their cars yet? Or even a delivery window/date?

I ordered 9th August, no VIN, no estimated window of delivery at all. Lex Autolease, M3 Standard Plus, White, no modifications.

Hoping my car will be on one of the early October ships.

Anyone else got further along?

Same spec as you although I ordered via Zen.Auto on the 5th August and in the same situation, no VIN or any indication of when it might arrive.

Well ProfK, hope you get a notification soon, as you can be the litmus test for the the August SR+ folks (assuming tesla are date priority focused!).

Fingers crossed, but I think it's random seeing as folks are getting their cars 2-3 weeks after ordering and there are a lot of performance and AWDs on the Tesla Inventory page...

SR+ may just be very popular...

My experience:

- Agreed to quote on 20th June via email.
- Informed by Pink that Tesla confirmed order on 12th July
- Pink finance docs emailed over to be signed on 13th September
- Collection date issued from Pink on 18th September
- Picked up car on 20th September

So 3 months exactly in my case. Hope this helps.

Almost exactly the same experience here too.
Agreed to quote with Pink for a P- black/black on June 17th.
Picked up car on September 25th.

One thing to note for lease people waiting, the car or VIN never showed up on my Tesla account and still hasn't. Don't worry if this is happening to you at handover the Tesla person just confirmed my email address and enabled the app.

Car is perfect by the way. Even more incredible than expected!

Reactions: GrumpyManUK
Almost exactly the same experience here too.
Agreed to quote with Pink for a P- black/black on June 17th.
Picked up car on September 25th.

One thing to note for lease people waiting, the car or VIN never showed up on my Tesla account and still hasn't. Don't worry if this is happening to you at handover the Tesla person just confirmed my email address and enabled the app.

Car is perfect by the way. Even more incredible than expected!

Did an RN show in your account at all? I’ve had an RN for weeks now, but nothing else.

Did an RN show in your account at all? I’ve had an RN for weeks now, but nothing else.
Nope nothing showed up on my account. I got an invite to create my Tesla account in July but there was no information about the car. It is still this was actually but the app works fine and my payment details in the account are being used when supercharging. I have emailed Tesla support to ask why the car isn't showing up.
Basically don't worry if nothing shows up.

Reactions: anon37485