Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN from day one (order day) and nothing else useful as you say, including when the hidden VIN appeared. Only changed once I got the date for collection - which tbf was the day after hidden VIN...
Thank you.

Did your account look like this even with the hidden vin? I’ve seen screenshots which shows more info on the sidebar, wondering if I should expect anything different.
E24D50F4-34FB-4DE8-9297-B0231BB21779.png

My lease broker just rang me.

He said he spoke to Tesla this morning and they confirmed I will be assigned a vehicle this month, likely within the next week or two (I reckon my car could be on the Grand Dahlia, maybe i'll get a VIN early next week when it goes through Panama...who knows).

So delivery likely very end of October or early November.

They also confirmed my pickup would be Heathrow.

Don't know if this helps anyone or is accurate - but my guess is anyone who's getting a lease and ordered June/July/August will get their car very soon!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Imidogen
Nope - I'm with leaseplan/FVL and still nadda. I'd take the "due to arrive this week" is total bollox. Can't really get a ship to magically appear the other side of the world at the snap of their fingers, especially when the ships haven't been delayed (from what I've seen they've been in motion most of the time!).

Yeah no way it was ever going to arrive this week. I guess Zen are updating on older estimates.

I ordered with 1st Choice Vehicle Finanace / Lex Autolease and they have never given me an estimate.

However, Zen giving you this seems positive for me too - I ordered before you CJ-UK so sounds like we all have cars on the Grand Dahlia.

We might see VINs appear in our Tesla accounts today or tomorrow. I will post here if I get mine assigned.

I think the Grand Gahlia is full or RHD cars they are trying to get over here before Brexit. Reports say the ship is compeltely full of over 4,000 Teslas (90% model 3s), and loads of RHD.

Nope - I'm with leaseplan/FVL and still nadda. I'd take the "due to arrive this week" is total bollox. Can't really get a ship to magically appear the other side of the world at the snap of their fingers, especially when the ships haven't been delayed (from what I've seen they've been in motion most of the time!).
Are you referring to Leaseplan or my email above?

If it's the latter, I think what they are saying is they were originally told (back in July) that their 38 cars would be here in October. But now it's been delayed (based on the original estimate). Not that the boat is magical :D

Are you referring to Leaseplan or my email above?

If it's the latter, I think what they are saying is they were originally told (back in July) that their 38 cars would be here in October. But now it's been delayed (based on the original estimate). Not that the boat is magical :D

To yours - I'm just cynical tbh :p If they slip too far into November I'll drop my order as it'd be 3 months late from their delivery time frame. Will be carless for a month next week... Zoe's gone (for a good price), so getting a car is quite high priority!