Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also before committing might want to check www.electric.auto they've been cheaper than Drive Electric for everything I've been looking at.
Are leasing companies able to finance an inventory car? Is a car they already have in their inventory already registered to them and/or the owner that cancelled the order? Possibly may find a lease company won't want that as they then become the second/third owner

Also before committing might want to check www.electric.auto they've been cheaper than Drive Electric for everything I've been looking at.
Are leasing companies able to finance an inventory car? Is a car they already have in their inventory already registered to them and/or the owner that cancelled the order? Possibly may find a lease company won't want that as they then become the second/third owner
Yes they're able to finance an inventory car assuming it's as yet unregistered and has near zero miles on the clock. It's no different to them going to order a car themselves from Tesla.

I just signed my lease agreement
Getting a LR MSM with sport wheels, 12k Miles, 36 months for £614.
Not a bargain, and I was still undecided between leasing and PCP. But it's not a bad deal I think.
I estimated the mileage on the assumption that I'll be back to work in the office soon. If not, I should be able to drop this down to 10k easily.

I just signed my lease agreement
Getting a LR MSM with sport wheels, 12k Miles, 36 months for £614.
Not a bargain, and I was still undecided between leasing and PCP. But it's not a bad deal I think.
I estimated the mileage on the assumption that I'll be back to work in the office soon. If not, I should be able to drop this down to 10k easily.
What was the up front amount?

Sorry, forgot to put the most important bit!
I put 3 grand
Thanks. Did you go for white or a chargeable colour?
I think when I sort mine out I may get the brown faux wooden strip on the dash wrapped. I found a company that does that plus the gloss black centre console bits wrapped in carbon fibre for about £170. I know a lease car but not sure I can live with the wooden bit.

Thanks. Did you go for white or a chargeable colour?
I think when I sort mine out I may get the brown faux wooden strip on the dash wrapped. I found a company that does that plus the gloss black centre console bits wrapped in carbon fibre for about £170. I know a lease car but not sure I can live with the wooden bit.
I went for Midnight Silver metallic with black interior. I was about to get it in red, but I went to the dealer for a test drive and changed my mind.
I'm not too convinced either about the wood trim, but may just get used to it. Can you do that to a lease car? Is it easy to remove once you hand it back?
I've heard that the central console gets quite dirty and full of fingerprints and mini scratches, so might be a good idea to wrap it.

I went for Midnight Silver metallic with black interior. I was about to get it in red, but I went to the dealer for a test drive and changed my mind.
I'm not too convinced either about the wood trim, but may just get used to it. Can you do that to a lease car? Is it easy to remove once you hand it back?
I've heard that the central console gets quite dirty and full of fingerprints and mini scratches, so might be a good idea to wrap it.
Yes they may want it removed before you hand the car back, or not even notice. Easy to peel off, just heat up with a hairdryer. My current car has a very similar gloss back centre console and it scratches easily. I would imagine the Tesla one may do as well.
One thing I think the Model 3 is missing is tinted rear windows, not even an option.

Reactions: Percebe
Sudden drop in price for the Performance model today, tool £90 off the best price I've found on leasing.com
Docs all done and ordered through Electric.auto
Very happy I waited. Also Performance model says delivery this month whereas the others say August.

Reactions: Godsense
Hi guys I’m looking for a M3 performance + premium and self drive. I’ve specced it on Tesla, assuming I can get a better lease deal elsewhere? If so do I have to make a compromise and get a less specced vehicle? Electric auto have a m3 performance in white for £542 with £4250 down and 8k is this good? Seems cheap compared
To Tesla over 4 years

Hi guys I’m looking for a M3 performance + premium and self drive. I’ve specced it on Tesla, assuming I can get a better lease deal elsewhere? If so do I have to make a compromise and get a less specced vehicle? Electric auto have a m3 performance in white for £542 with £4250 down and 8k is this good? Seems cheap compared
To Tesla over 4 years

I guess the question is why would you pay for FSD on a lease?

When it comes to leasing you'll pretty much pay 100% of the cost to buy the option, but never have the benefit of owning the car. That added to the fact that FSD has questionable use in the UK at the moment doesn't make it the most compelling proposition.

I guess the question is why would you pay for FSD on a lease?

When it comes to leasing you'll pretty much pay 100% of the cost to buy the option, but never have the benefit of owning the car. That added to the fact that FSD has questionable use in the UK at the moment doesn't make it the most compelling proposition.

thank you Hingus. I’m buying through the business due to the the great benefits Doesn’t to be worth buying a Tesla outright as it’s not really discounted. So PCP or PCH it is. performance and premium seem to come to together on a lot of cars. So will happily compromise. Just about getting a great price

Hi all, newbie question

what’s better, 3 or 4 year lease?

is there any benefit or advantage to one over the other?

thanks

A 3 year lease means you can replace the car sooner. A 4 year lease gives you lower monthly payments and is the more economical option longer term. It depends how much you'll like having the same car for 4 years. Personally I went for a 4 year lease as I'm happy to keep the car for that long, but everybody's situation and preferences are different.

Yeh, I’d taken the MOT factor onboard already, you’re absolutely right though, hopefully shouldn’t be any issues at MOT.

I have always had PCP, don’t know why but with PCP I feel like I’m kinda paying something off bit by bit you know, whereas with a Lease it’s just purely rent and you own/part own/feel like you own, nothing.