Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same question here. Been about 8 hours since delivery and still no life from the app (I've tried signing in and out too).
I think it probably depends on the lease company and how good they are at updating things their end. I have two colleagues that both their apps were updated within a few hours, but officially I think it’s 12 or even 24 hours. I’m picking mine up on the 23rd so I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t appear in the app for a whole week. We’ll see.

Reactions: Gibbons
Got my delivery text - 21st Dec. A few questions from a naïve first time EV buyer:

1. On delivery are there any specific things to check (panel gaps?). I assume it is very rare to reject a car on delviery.
2. My charger isn't going in until 18th Jan so will be charging off a 3 pin plug for a while. Am I right in saying that an 80% charge would take around 18 hours this way?
3, When it arrives I know I need to sign the delivery declaration. I guess you can still get into the car before then by using the key card things?

Nearer 23 hours for the SR and 28 hours for the LR/P
@RichP88 If you start at 0%, which is unlikely. Just depends of course on how much you use your car on a daily basis as to how much the battery has depleted. Charging via the 3 pin, replenishes at ~10miles/hour, so if you've driven 70 miles in a day, then it will take ~7 hours to get you back to where you started before your 70 mile drive.

Ordered my M3LR from leasing options through ALD all documents signed and submitted for the 4th December I was told delivery would be within 2 weeks but still no update on when it will be delivered. Just hoping it gets delivered this month

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Mine was supposed to be December but apparently still waiting for a car to be assigned. When did you order?

So mine has arrived! Have only sat in it for 10 mins or so because I'm working put some points to note based on previous chat.

1. No green strip on numberplate. Not a big deal as mine will be going on my personal plates soon anyway.
2. I couldn't immediately get the wireless phone charging to work. Did I see someone say that this feature can be missing?
3. Have signed Tesla delivery declaration. Presume it is this that ultimately makes the car appear in the app (within 24 hours or so).
4. Need to work out how to try and charge with a three PIN plug until mid-Jan.