Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the exact same vehicle except for a white interior on 9/13. EDD is now 10/12 through 11/01. Good luck to you.
I think they're making the white seats first, judging by the Edd's :-D just double checked, and my edd is still 11/5-12/5. Got to test drive an older SR and fell in love.
But, positives! Plenty of time to get the wall charger installed, and order all the accessories and floor mats and whatnot :)

Reactions: Paul4343 and BnGrm
I think they're making the white seats first, judging by the Edd's :-D just double checked, and my edd is still 11/5-12/5. Got to test drive an older SR and fell in love.
But, positives! Plenty of time to get the wall charger installed, and order all the accessories and floor mats and whatnot :)
Interesting comment about white seats being first. A positive attitude is always best. I am scheduled to have wall charger installed tomorrow. Have ordered most of the accessories, but still a few to go. Tomorrow will be the first day of my EDD interval - so we will see what develops.

You're one step ahead of me. I have never actually test driven a Tesla! I did lease a Kia Soul EV for three years waiting for Tesla Model 3 to achieve greater maturity. Can't wait any longer...

Reactions: martinmac85
Interesting comment about white seats being first. A positive attitude is always best. I am scheduled to have wall charger installed tomorrow. Have ordered most of the accessories, but still a few to go. Tomorrow will be the first day of my EDD interval - so we will see what develops.

You're one step ahead of me. I have never actually test driven a Tesla! I did lease a Kia Soul EV for three years waiting for Tesla Model 3 to achieve greater maturity. Can't wait any longer...
Ohh...I hope you love it as much as I did, but maybe the service center will give you a test drive? If you don't get a chance...take it slow lol. The instant torque is no joke, and the Regen braking on standard (one pedal driving) instantly was addicting. Made my current daily driver feel like a Nokia after the rise of the smartphones

Reactions: Paul4343
Red/Black/Aero ordered 9/23

EDD is 11/16-12/16

I’m opting for pickup in Kansas City, there are only two Gallery/Service locations in Oklahoma so no pick-up here.

Figure a fun couple days in KC and then break the M3LR in on a nice 5 hour road trip back home. I will purchase a month of the FSD just to play around with and see if it’s worth keeping/road trips only/useless for now.

Reactions: Paul4343