Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN for the car that was released is still showing. And Delivery still showing as Nov 11-16 To anyone who denied delivery how long did your VIN stay on your account?

When you log into your account, you should see the below for your order. If not, I would contact Tesla to double-check that your order is on hold.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Paul4343
When you log into your account, you should see the below for your order. If not, I would contact Tesla to double-check that your order is on hold.

View attachment 732002
I will make a second request to my SA (the only person from Tesla who has contacted me) to obtain a hold until January. If that fails I will try to contact my local Tesla office. Hopefully I won't go to the end of the queue.

Seems pretty odd they can’t get orders fulfilled in a timely manner in CA… it’s so close to Fremont! What spec did you order? I’m in Santa Barbara and I’m dreading a wait as long as yours. I got black/black 18” no FSD OD was 10/24.
i’m in Fremont and have similar OD to you. EDD is 11/26-12/28. I mentioned I planned on heading out of town and wanted more info to plan accordingly. SA told me that the delivery date is accurate and cannot further estimate the time frame. Will have to wait to book my vacation until after post delivery lol