Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t even have anything in mind for a service visit, it delivered and it’s perfect.

Attachments

• 5FA68F42-7B79-4E88-B8C3-A87EDFC08D94.jpeg
    5FA68F42-7B79-4E88-B8C3-A87EDFC08D94.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 80
  • C575BE18-B9BA-4ACB-9527-5BA7C5107E02.jpeg
    C575BE18-B9BA-4ACB-9527-5BA7C5107E02.jpeg
    929.9 KB · Views: 71
I got a trade in offer from Tesla which surprisingly is higher than every offer I received to sell the car. The closest offer came in $1400 lower. But of course taxes on the sale will drop it even more. Being in NJ I don't have taxes on Tesla vehicle so I don't have to worry about that for trade in.

My question is the Tesla trade in offer final? Or do you drop it off and they check out the car then give you the final price for the trade in?
I wanted to sell the car but the offers are not what I thought they would be.

Hello all, After getting a text today saying my delivery was delayed, I also got notice to submit my final payment in the Tesla app, My question is they want my bank user name and my password to access my bank account, I have never had this procedure before, Is this normal? I am really worried about giving that information out on an app on my cell phone, Thanks for any advice

I got a trade in offer from Tesla which surprisingly is higher than every offer I received to sell the car. The closest offer came in $1400 lower. But of course taxes on the sale will drop it even more. Being in NJ I don't have taxes on Tesla vehicle so I don't have to worry about that for trade in.

My question is the Tesla trade in offer final? Or do you drop it off and they check out the car then give you the final price for the trade in?
I wanted to sell the car but the offers are not what I thought they would be.
I hope it is just a cut and dried deal, The offer the gave me for my trade in was about the same as what cars like mine are selling for on Auto Trader, So I thought lets go for it, It does seem strange because all I gave them was the VIN number and a picture of the odometer and that was it,