Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Round and round we go... Where we stop nobody knows lol. Date change #6. Was always expecting late January so nothing too different....just surprising how it keeps moving around. Hopefully the longer I wait the more likely it is to get some of the enhancements.

OD: 11/28
EDD1: February
EDD2: 1/16-2/19
EDD3: 12/26-12/31
EDD4: 1/12-2/9
EDD5:. 1/6-1/20
EDD6: 1/15-2/12 (this morning)
When I ordered my Model Y in July I had so many date changes sometimes 2 in one week. Probably had double what you have right now.

M3LR / Red / Black + White / 18" Aero / no FSD / OD: 3 Dec / Delivery: 1:40 minutes ago

VIN 133xxx, Intel Atom

First drive. I don't even care which processor I got. Car was delayed 3 days in delivery to deal with some paint chips. Upon first inspection it's flawless. Can't believe I'm typing here and not out there motoring right now. Thanks for all the good times thread. You got me through the last 4 weeks. Peace out!

First time posting here.

Config: Blue, White/black, Aero, No FSD

OD: 11/23 EDD January
Shortly after EDD changed to 1/19-2/16
A few days ago my EDD shifted to 1/8-2/5

Now magically VIN has been assigned, but the VIN last six are 127XXX... What? I'm more than happy to get the car, but am I reading this right? Aren't a lot of other people get cars in the 130xxx+? Any thoughts? Looking at the VIN it's a 2022. Just find it weird.
More than likely, someone had refused delivery and they're passing it on to you. Previous buyer may have changed mind, loan didn't get approved or car has so many issues, I would carefully inspect that car when you pick it up.

M3LR / Red / Black + White / 18" Aero / no FSD / OD: 3 Dec / Delivery: 1:40 minutes ago

VIN 133xxx, Intel Atom

First drive. I don't even care which processor I got. Car was delayed 3 days in delivery to deal with some paint chips. Upon first inspection it's flawless. Can't believe I'm typing here and not out there motoring right now. Thanks for all the good times thread. You got me through the last 4 weeks. Peace out!
Congratulations. Go ahead and enjoy the ride.

OD: 10/23/21
10/25 - EDD: 12/16-12/31
11/5 - EDD: 12/13-12/31
11/28 - EDD: 12/22-12/31
12/6- EDD: 1/5-2/2
12/17- EDD: 12/24-12/31
12/21 - Received text December or Delay, texted back December
12/25 - EDD: 12/27-12/31
12/28- EDD: 1/15-2/12
Tesla should stop playing people's emotions, lol

Today, 12/30/21, I found a new, 2022 Tesla Model 3 in my ideal configuration available in current inventory. 🙌 I immediately wrote to the support team with one single question, "how many days do I have to take delivery; I want to take delivery Jan 1st." They said, "for new inventory vehicles, you would need to take delivery of your Tesla within 1-3 days." Text comes from someone saying she is my advisor. I confirm with her, "completing the process and picking up on 01/01/22." I place my order / pay my deposit and get excited for my very first Tesla. Text comes, "Pickup on Dec 31st." I message my advisor about our discussion. She responds, "Tesla will be closed for delivery on 1/1 and 1/2. If you cannot take delivery this year we will need to remove the current vin and place your account on hold." say what? Did we not just talk about this half an hour ago and does the contract not state I have three days? I'm more than willing to fulfill my end of the agreement. If they aren't open for delivery, that's on them to hold the car - not me to give it up, right? I responded that we just spoke about this, I also confirmed with online sales support, and it's in the contract. Nothing back for two hours.

Any insight or assistance from those with experience will be greatly appreciated. It feels like a giant rain cloud just moved in over my excitement. :(