Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you called? If not I would call. That just doesn't sound right to me. I mean I don't have mine yet and am still learning but have been on the board a month or so and have never seen an example of this happening. Hopefully someone else will chime in but in the meantime I'd call and ask what's up.
Yes, I did call, and the only info I have is just TBD if I log in to the website. I called them and they still don't have a date or even an approximate month they can give me. It is weird. I am having it delivered to NH from NJ but I don't think that has much to do with it.

My wife ordered her LR AWD, red/black in December (2021) and was told it would be delivered mid-January to mid-February, a few weeks later it was moved back again to mid-March, today she saw that it's now the end of March. Is this common to keep getting jerked around on the delivery date? I could understand if they could give an explanation.
Yes, even I'm waiting on my LR red/black. Placed an order back in October 2021... No VIN yet... EDD shows Feb7 to March7

Though my EDD starts from today 1/6-1/17, but I have not received a VIN number yet. Seems another EDD shift might be coming soon.
Ordered mine last week.

M3LR Gray/Black/Aero/NO FSD
Original EDD Feb 14th-Mar 14th
Updated today Jan 24th to Feb 7th.

This is both good and bad, I do want the car, but due to original delivery estimate was hoping to get all the new upgrades. We shall see.