Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As planned, we took delivery this afternoon at the Knoxville location. Even after watching dozens of videos, it was still like drinking from the proverbial firehose.

Drove around a bit. It took a pretty long while for the autopilot to calibrate, but I’m told that’s normal. It will take a while for simple things to become intuitive, but I have no doubt they will. Road noise is a little higher than expected, on par with our Clarity. Getting the music and podcasts to play reliably via Bluetooth may take a while to figure out, making me really miss the simplicity of CarPlay.

But a lot of that goes beyond the purview of this thread. Car’s home, we’re going to take turns driving around tomorrow and I guess it’s time to graduate from this thread. But I know you’ll be seeing me around on other corners of this forum. It’s been fun, and good luck to all those still awaiting delivery.

51863448847_7b304175e4_z.jpg

I also need to come up with a new avatar!
Congrats! Looks spectacular

FINALLY VIN’D! 172xxx

OD: 12/12, msm/blk, aero, no, mt kisco

New edd 2/17 - 2/23

I don’t know what to do with my hands!

By the way, no text call or email so keep checking that y

FINALLY VIN’D! 172xxx

OD: 12/12, msm/blk, aero, no, mt kisco

New edd 2/17 - 2/23

I don’t know what to do with my hands!

By the way, no text call or email so keep checking that app
Any time now.

Woke up this morning to a VIN! I thought it was never going to happen for me! 171xxx

M3LR, MSM Grey, Black seats, Aero, No FSD
OD: 11/13/21
Original EDD: Mid December
Pushed to: 12/21-12/31
Pushed to: 1/17-2/20
Pushed to: 2/8-3/8
Pushed to: 2/7-2/21
Current EDD: 2/17-2/23
Picking up in Richmond, VA

Same config for me, one state South of you :)

Got my VIN yesterday and EDD is 2/22 - 2/26 right now.

Looks like East Coast will get deliveries in that time frame.