Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up in Cleveland for an appointment this morning and literally a block away is the Tesla store where I'm taking delivery in 11 days. My car isn't there yet but whoever has a blue/white one being delivered soon I totally eyeballed your car and it looks good I didn't see anything noticeable albeit a little dirty at the moment.

Up in Cleveland for an appointment this morning and literally a block away is the Tesla store where I'm taking delivery in 11 days. My car isn't there yet but whoever has a blue/white one being delivered soon I totally eyeballed your car and it looks good I didn't see anything noticeable albeit a little dirty at the moment.

Did you make your final payment already? I am not sure how long to wait to make this...does it matter?

Did you make your final payment already? I am not sure how long to wait to make this...does it matter?
I want to see it first to be honest. I believe that most Tesla's come out fine I walked that whole lot and saw maybe 4 issues or blemishes that I noticed out of maybe 50 or 60 cars, that's not bad, most were dirty so I can't comment on paint swirls or nicks. I think it'll be great. I'm prepared to will it into existence if necessary, but I want to see it first. I can pay on the app in the parking lot or worst case scenario I drive down the street to the Chase and get a certified check. Trust but verify type deal.

I want to see it first to be honest. I believe that most Tesla's come out fine I walked that whole lot and saw maybe 4 issues or blemishes that I noticed out of maybe 50 or 60 cars, that's not bad, most were dirty so I can't comment on paint swirls or nicks. I think it'll be great. I'm prepared to will it into existence if necessary, but I want to see it first. I can pay on the app in the parking lot or worst case scenario I drive down the street to the Chase and get a certified check. Trust but verify type deal.
Makes sense - i wasn't sure if the process was instantaenous once you click it in the app. I haven't made my payment but don't want issues on delivery day if the payment doesn't go through immediately.

Makes sense - i wasn't sure if the process was instantaenous once you click it in the app. I haven't made my payment but don't want issues on delivery day if the payment doesn't go through immediately.
I get that, the proximity of my bank and I'm going to call ahead and make sure they know I'm making a large ACH transaction are why I'm feeling okay waiting. Also man, white seats were absolutely the move.

Just took delivery of my MSM/White LR M3!

Paint and panel gaps were near perfect and it has the new headlights and heated steering wheel. It's such a gorgeous car in person.
IMG_0211.jpg

Just took delivery of my MSM/White LR M3!

Paint and panel gaps were near perfect and it has the new headlights and heated steering wheel. It's such a gorgeous car in person. View attachment 643584
Holy cow, your car got to Cinci so quickly...you got your VIN alongside mike and I lol! Congrats..it looks beautiful. Both cars I have seen come from that batch have been gorgeous..my VIN is only 40 higher than yours.

I get that, the proximity of my bank and I'm going to call ahead and make sure they know I'm making a large ACH transaction are why I'm feeling okay waiting. Also man, white seats were absolutely the move.
Well, I texted my SA and he said it really doesn't matter if i pay it the day of. The payment shows complete instantly even if the withdrawal takes a day or two from my account. and yes, i havent had a doubt about them after my initial test drive. I saw them in the Model Y and knew that was the only option for me.

Its so close - i can feel it.

Holy cow, your car got to Cinci so quickly...you got your VIN alongside mike and I lol! Congrats..it looks beautiful. Both cars I have seen come from that batch have been gorgeous..my VIN is only 40 higher than yours.
I can't overstate how impressed I am with the car. The Tesla team in Cincy did a great job.

I showed up with a cashiers check because I wanted to see the car before handing my money over. I was very prepared to find faults but the ones I found were very minor and I only wrote one up. Great experience.

Well, I texted my SA and he said it really doesn't matter if i pay it the day of. The payment shows complete instantly even if the withdrawal takes a day or two from my account. and yes, i havent had a doubt about them after my initial test drive. I saw them in the Model Y and knew that was the only option for me.

Its so close - i can feel it.
I have never seen them on a 3 in person, I agonized over that choice so much and I am absolutely am thrilled now. If that had been my VIN I probably would have asked them for it, dirty or not and told just the wife we had to go all the way back up to Cleveland for her car.