Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All Model 3s with VINs in the 902xxx series and later apparently have the heated steering wheels, which means all current new production.
Be careful - Ive been watching pretty carefully and I have not seen a confirmed SR with a heated wheel. Either not being made with it at this trim level or not enabled. If you know of a confirmed delivery of one, please share. This would be very welcome information.

Reactions: mb123
Be careful - Ive been watching pretty carefully and I have not seen a confirmed SR with a heated wheel. Either not being made with it at this trim level or not enabled. If you know of a confirmed delivery of one, please share. This would be very welcome information.
Agree ... seems the heated steering wheels are being enabled by default on LR, but not SR. Could be an upsell on the SR later I'm guessing.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Hi all, new guy here.

Ordered 3/5 and currently is showing 3/25 - 3/31 delivery. It started as 3/21 - 3/31 and has been narrowing by 1 day pretty regularly.

With the $500 price increase just announced, how does Tesla handle that with current orders placed at the lower level? I assume they will honor the lower price?

Hi all, new guy here.

Ordered 3/5 and currently is showing 3/25 - 3/31 delivery. It started as 3/21 - 3/31 and has been narrowing by 1 day pretty regularly.

With the $500 price increase just announced, how does Tesla handle that with current orders placed at the lower level? I assume they will honor the lower price?
Yes, you are locked in at the price of the vehicle when you submitted your order, so no worries there. Conversely, they've been cool in the past about crediting you if they happened to lower the price after you placed your order, but have not yet taken delivery.

Order date: 1/22
Initial estimate: March 06 - March 31
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order
Changed to: March 08 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 02 - March 16
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order..
Changed to: March 04 - March 24
Changed to: March 05 - March 23
Changed to: March 05 - March 24
Changed to: March 06 - March 24
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 08 - March 20
Changed to: March 09 - March 21
Changed to: March 10 - March 21
Changed to: March 11 - March 21
Changed to: March 12 - March 20
Changed to: March 12 - March 28
Changed to: March 13 - March 30

No VIN yet, basic LR build, in SoCal.

Called my local service center where I am supposed to take delivery, and they said they can't give me a better estimate than what the site is showing. If I have my VIN, doesn't that mean it's in transit and they can actually track where it is?

Ordered a MSM/Black on 2/19 in SoCal. I've had a couple of estimated delivery changes since the end of last week:

3-6 weeks from order
March 08 - March 29
3-6 weeks from order
March 14 - March 31

I also still don't have my VIN, but hopefully soon! The account page is still down for me as well.
Just got my estimated range pushed forward to March 13-30. Still no VIN.

Yes, you are locked in at the price of the vehicle when you submitted your order, so no worries there. Conversely, they've been cool in the past about crediting you if they happened to lower the price after you placed your order, but have not yet taken delivery.
good news for Plaid + reservations $10k jump - ouch. I guess its all relative. .

Oh.. Seattle here - update same as everyone else - March 14-31 LR White/White and ordered on 1/21.

F5...... F5...... :)

Reactions: HappyDude