Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's perfect - I am thinking of getting 35% all around and then 80% on the front windshield. I would do 15% but that just seems SO dark and i don't want to lose the fun of having white seats (the beautiful look in the sunlight)
That’s going to look nice! I’m personally not a fan of the really dark tint. I think the car looks better when you can see through the windows a little bit.

Be careful - Ive been watching pretty carefully and I have not seen a confirmed SR with a heated wheel. Either not being made with it at this trim level or not enabled. If you know of a confirmed delivery of one, please share. This would be very welcome information.
I believe the SR has the hardware, but it’s not enabled in software. It needs the premium package to be enabled.

I ordered after chatting with someone on the website so I got some random advisor out of Vegas. Whenever I call it just goes straight to their voicemail. Am I supposed to eventually get assigned an advisor at the local service center? Would be nice to actually have someone to ask questions about my order.

2/25 order date MSM/Black w/ FSD from illinois, says eta has been changing by 1 day everyday for 5 days. Started at 3/24 now its 3/27 - 3/31. Window’s getting smaller and smaller. No VIN.
Same here. Ordered 1/31 and its been creeping out to both ends of the window to 3/13-3/30 as of this afternoon. They apparently update mine after I got to bed at midnight. I guess things for us in California will start to get interesting after folks just east of us start reporting VINs. Anyone in Arizona get there's recently?

Reactions: benjer95
After going all day with no dates being shown, my account just updated to show a March 14 - 31 window.
Mine updated about an hour ago as well. Originally the delivery date was 3/10 to 3/30. It has now switched to 3/14 to 3/29. So at least the window is narrowing. Apparently in Utah the time between VIN to delivery is 4 days. So, I’m hoping for a VIN late next week and hopefully delivery in two weeks.

I ordered after chatting with someone on the website so I got some random advisor out of Vegas. Whenever I call it just goes straight to their voicemail. Am I supposed to eventually get assigned an advisor at the local service center? Would be nice to actually have someone to ask questions about my order.
Congrats on the order!
You never officially get assigned an advisor. There are very few interactions between you and anybody from Tesla, if at all. I’m assuming others on here know of better ways to get in contact with an advisor. I got super lucky and was emailed by a random advisor after taking a test drive a month ago. Ordered my car the next day. She’s been awesome and has replied to all of my emails ever since then.
But for now, you’re in the same boat as the rest of us. Waiting to get that sweet VIN pop up on your account management page.
What kind of questions were you looking to have answered?

Hi everyone. New to the forum but wanted to share. Ordered my M3 on 2/9 (LR black w/ white interior and 19' wheels) for pickup in Nashville. Still no VIN and delivery dates change every day. Currently sitting at March 26-31. Hoping that I do get it before the end of the month!
Nice! Congrats.
I ordered 2/27, have similar estimated dates as you. Raleigh, NC
MSM/White LR 18”

Congrats on the order!
You never officially get assigned an advisor. There are very few interactions between you and anybody from Tesla, if at all. I’m assuming others on here know of better ways to get in contact with an advisor. I got super lucky and was emailed by a random advisor after taking a test drive a month ago. Ordered my car the next day. She’s been awesome and has replied to all of my emails ever since then.
But for now, you’re in the same boat as the rest of us. Waiting to get that sweet VIN pop up on your account management page.
What kind of questions were you looking to have answered?
I already have a VIN. I was trying to get more info like has the car been shipped yet and when it should arrive. I've seen others call to get similar info and then get to set up their delivery appointment.

Just a quick update... I was supposed to pick up my car this morning, but they called me last minute saying that there was a “paint abrasion” and delivery had to be pushed back until Monday....definitely feeling a bit irritated

Attachments

• 32060274-D2A7-4779-8467-C814218EA7AD.jpeg
    32060274-D2A7-4779-8467-C814218EA7AD.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited: