Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order date was 4/16
1st EDD was 8/7-9/18
2nd EDD was 7/22-9/2
3rd EDD is 5/14-5/28
No VIN though.

Im guessing it will not be here in 2-4 weeks judging by everyone else's wait times.
Just doesn't seem right, how does it jump by 3 months. Kinda caught off guard by the new edd, trying to prepare everything still for the car I expected in august. Good problem to have right??

Is that 1.99% for a 72 month loan by chance? For some reason there seems to be a bit of a rate difference between 60-month and 72-month. And what’s the down payment percentage for that rate?
Not sure where you're based (admittedly didn't check signature). StarOne in California Bay Area offers 2.39% up to 84 months with no down payment requirement (up to 120% LTV) and will lock your rate and approval for 90 days.

Just doesn't seem right, how does it jump by 3 months. Kinda caught off guard by the new edd, trying to prepare everything still for the car I expected in august. Good problem to have right??
Ya never know... might get lucky? Definitely seems like a huge jump, but at this point, I no longer understand the EDDs lol... they just make no sense to me. I see most with feb OD getting pushed up or getting their 2 week windows, while there's still a few feb people with nothing, or in my case, getting pushed back.

Reactions: ForestGump
Two demos available right now.

Attachments

• 559E7584-A6B8-48BB-B765-EACC24D0B4EE.png
    559E7584-A6B8-48BB-B765-EACC24D0B4EE.png
    510.9 KB · Views: 89
Got another update this morning. Moved the EDD closer to the original estimate, but shrunk the gap to a 5 week window. What really bums me out is that I check the gd app every five minutes, but the only changes have been displayed at 5:00 AM (Pacific) on Fridays. I mean, I'm not going to stop checking every five minutes, but I would love my diligence to pay off at some point!!